Track on June 14th

blackshoebox

Staff member
If the weather holds, I may be up there with my pops car. My car was hit the past weekend(long story). And will be in for minor body work(passagener fender). :mad: But I may bring my pops car if the weather holds for some shake down passes.(needs to be dialed in)

Alex

That sucks that they hit your car. Hope the body shop does their best to leave it the way it was before the freaken idiot F&%ked it up.

Well, IF it doesn't rain, I will try to be their friday.

You should come down on Thursday to Autozone. Me and the trunk are going to go at again. I did some tunning over the weekend and I think I may have gotten all the bugs out.

Later.

Hey if the weather permits i will be out there .I heard the truck guy might make it so be prepared he might run out of the hole . I want to try out a friends car so he might show up too .Laz

Originally posted by laz
Hey if the weather permits i will be out there .I heard the truck guy might make it so be prepared he might run out of the hole . I want to try out a friends car so he might show up too .Laz

Out of the hole? :D Your friend in this truck is in for a rude awakening. My car wll be down, but I may be out with a certain silver T-type you guys know about. :)

Alex

Originally posted by laz

At the track or at autozone tomorrow?
Which one.

Later
Jorge.

Carefull...

with them trucks !!! Especially them 7000 lb dually's...:eek:
take a camera, I won't be able to make it, graduation party for the stepson...:confused:
keep it safe !:rolleyes:

Weather suck...

Looks like tomorrow will be a rain out, forcast over @weather.com calls for a 70 percent chance of rain tomorrow.:eek: Sounds like it will be a wash out.:mad:

Alex

Re: Rain

Originally posted by Turbojorge
When you can't race, Dyno. :D

Thats what I'm thinking of doing.

If you plan on doing that this weekend, let me know. I would be interested in watching. If you wait a week or two, i may be interesting in redynoing my car.

Alex

Shawn,
At least get a cheapo Autozone maf and make sure it maxes out before putting it on the dyno. If need be, I can help you blow it up on the dyno. I mean tune it up before you put it on the dyno. ;)

I'll wait

Originally posted by blackshoebox

If you plan on doing that this weekend, let me know. I would be interested in watching. If you wait a week or two, i may be interesting in redynoing my car.

Alex

You know what, I'll wait for all of us to be ready (Two weeks MAX! So get off your asses and tune!)

Shawn, Fix that MAF. I found the reason why I wasn't hitting 255 over the weekend. The chip that I was running (RA93) is one of Reds old chips and isn't calibrated to run correctly and hit 255 @WOT Without both MAF Screens. :rolleyes: :eek: . Once I put 1 screen, It jumped up to 5-6 grams at idle and about 250 @WOT. Once I put the other screen, I saw 6, 7 and even 8 sometimes at Idle and it now peggs 255 as soon as I crack it.

Hope you guy's didn't really make the drive down here tonight with all this rain.

Wooohhoooo! 500 post for me! Thats allllloooottt of BSin'

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: I'll wait

Originally posted by Turbojorge

You know what, I'll wait for all of us to be ready (Two weeks MAX! So get off your asses and tune!)

You have shop in mind? If I decide to dyno the car the car will be in good running order and I will be tuning on the dyno for the best results.;) This car has 450 RWHP in it, i know it.

Alex

Yeah, where are you guys talking about getting dyno tuning done? I am interested, because I've been trying to tune for months and can't get it right. Maybe with the help of the wide-band o2 (hopefully they would have one), my car could get tuned properly.

I'm setting up a dyno day, but this isn't dyno tuning. This is more of a bragging rights type setup. $20 gets you 3 pulls. I should have this set up soon.

I'm Game.

Keep me informed Brad.

"HURRY UP BRAD".

Yeah man, It's been 6 weeks and you haven't done NATHEN to your car dude. Get off your ass and get some slick and a radiator (for whatever reason, Idono) so you can brake into the 11's.

You would have another 9 tries this Friday and for sure you would have ran better times.

Anyways, let me know when and where for the Dyno.

Jorge

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
I have to get a radiator before I can put it on the dyno.

I have one for you. A 4 core radiator with maybe 5K on it. Let me know. (Get my Cell# from Alex or Shawn or just reply)

Jorge.