Track on June 14th

I think so, but I'll let you know for sure later. Don't you have the oil cooler bypassed? Doesn't Mr.Harper do that to ALL his cars? Thats what he told me and he did it to mine.

Plus, hot oil is what makes horsepower Brad. Also, If you blow a head gasket, you won't have to flush your radiator. Plus, car will run 10-20* cooler.

Don't tell me you don't have a external tranny cooler cause I know you do. If not, thats what your giving 10 degrees more for.

Later.

Roll call for tomorrow night @ moroso?? Jorge, Brad, Myself and anyone else? Shawn??? I might just bring my car and run it the way it is, the car is very raceable, fender is not rubing the tire or anything. Will make decesion when i see what the weather looks like tomorrow...

Alex

The oil cooler setup is stock. I do have a tranny cooler, but it is tuner style. It goes to the aftermarket tranny cooler and through the radiator.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
It goes to the aftermarket tranny cooler and through the radiator.

Thats fine, that just how I have it and thats the way it works best.

I'll check once I get ot of work to see if it has for oil and tranny. It's a 4 core and It doesn't get any better than this.

Alex, I'm there for sure. I just hope it doesn't rain.

Later

Yup, it's a GN radiator with both tranny and oil. It's Gabby's radiator. It was done 4 years ago and has about 10K mile (My bad,not 5K). You can come by and look at it. If you like it, and I know you will, he'll prolly even put it on for you. You can ask Alex to come down with you this weekend. He knows how to get to Gabby's.

Later

:cool: