Track Rental in Bradenton with The F-Body Club

HighPSI said:
Any chance we can combine this with the proposed 22nd race at Gainesville? If not, then this wil kill the Gainesville race.

I am working on this. I am waiting to see who drops out from there side and if they are willing to open it up. There is a Test and Tune that morning, so anyone can race @ that..I am wondering if we spice it up, money wise if the f-body club will be willing to allow a car count of 70-75. Since we were looking @ paying 75 to race @ G-ville. Maybe if some of the new racers pay that, it will lower the gate for the other racers, and then maybe they will be inclined to let us get more spots..

How about a quick update. How many cars do the Buicks have for Gainesville? Is it still on? Is January 7 still the deadline? I must have missed something. Thanks.

opeltwinturbo said:
How about a quick update. How many cars do the Buicks have for Gainesville? Is it still on? Is January 7 still the deadline? I must have missed something. Thanks.

G-Ville was cancelled, since the BMP event was reschedule for the Sat before that event(jan 21). Most of the buicks that race in the state are going to this event on Sat. It is full unforunately. However there is a test and tune that day, before the rental, if u want to come and race. There will probably be about 20-25 buicks there. There is also the possibility of a last second drop out for the rental that evening, but I can not gurantee anything.

sat event

congrats to JD for getting the 10 second slip. Congrats to everyone that set new best & to all that raced. Had a blast :)

Thanks Wes!!!!! Had a great time and YES FINALLY a member of the 10 second club WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D