Traded my Buick

DonnieShort

Who's Next?
No not that one! Are you nuts?:D

We traded our 2003 Buick Regal GS, which was black btw, for a 2004 Pontiac GTO. It's Barbados Blue with a 6 speed with 23,000 miles. Come to find out that is the rarest paint/tranny combo of all the GTO's built, 1 of 271. Best part is we got it $17,900. The GS was my wife's daily driver and the GTO will be too. Her work is only a mile from the house so that will keep the miles down on it. It is a blast to drive!! The interior has to be the most comfortable I have ever seen, the seats are just amazing. It handles great and just a joy to drive. Alot of folks don't like the looks of the GTO's, that they are too plain, but I think they are as sharp as can be. Stock exhaust really sounds good, real throaty .And although it doesn't have the power I'm used to, I was really surprised the pick up it has. I bet a turbo on it would be awsome! I think the only thing we are going to do to it is do an update on the rear end and get a Corsa exhaust. I'll turbo it in a few years when she's ready for another car:D I'll post some pics later, truly a beautiful car.

Maybe my old one? Do you know if you're the 2nd owner? I gave mine back off SmartBuy in October. I assume it went to auction...

strike

here is my buddys TT GTO

02-09-07+--+155.jpg

Maybe my old one? Do you know if you're the 2nd owner? I gave mine back off SmartBuy in October. I assume it went to auction...

strike

Yeah, we are the second owner. If you don't mind and still have info on the VIN, send me the VIN in a PM. Would be neat if it was your old car. There's a 1 out of 271 chance of being it :)

Nice new ride you have there. My wife had a guy run a red light and totaled her Impala last week. We got the check Friday and I checked out a new Black 06 GTO today. Man that thing is nice, not sure if we will get it but it is on top of her list.

Yeah, we are the second owner. If you don't mind and still have info on the VIN, send me the VIN in a PM. Would be neat if it was your old car. There's a 1 out of 271 chance of being it :)

Donnie, you'd have to be the 3rd owner, as we traded it in with about 15K on it as I recall... Sounds like it's not ours... Hope you enjoy it! We did ours...

strike

Donnie, you'd have to be the 3rd owner, as we traded it in with about 15K on it as I recall... Sounds like it's not ours... Hope you enjoy it! We did ours...

strike

We are really enjoying it. I don't think I've ever been so happy about a car, other than my GN. It's an absolute ball to drive.

Barbados Blue

I have one too, except mine is an A4. Still very rare and the color to me can't be beat. :)

I went with the A4 due to the fact it will be turbocharged when it get's paid off:wink:

If I didn't need a 4 door to tote my elders around I'ld be getting a GTO for sure.

I have one too, except mine is an A4. Still very rare and the color to me can't be beat. :)

I went with the A4 due to the fact it will be turbocharged when it get's paid off:wink:

The color is killer!! This one will get turbo'd or supercharged in a few years too;) I've got my eye on the Magnacharger right now. Of course as high as it is, it'll take a few years to save up for it. Right now we're going to get the 06 tail lights for it, probably going to order them this week. GMpartshouse.com has them for $237 plus shipping.