Tranny Shop In Northern Virginia

NTMD8ER

Looking to get the Tranny rebuilt.
I live in Fredericksburg, Va and am looking for a shop in NOVA or Southern Mayland that has built many 200 4r for TRs.

Thanks in advance for the info.
Brad

shops

Closest places I know of that I would trust is Vince Janis in Akron Ohio or Eric Shertz at Dynotec in Manville New Jersey

There's a guy named Andy Lahosky who lives in Waldorf, MD, who builds them on the side. He's done mine and at least 15-20 others that I have personally seen on the road or at the track, from stock to high-10 sec cars. There's a shop called NRH Transmissions and Automotive in Laurel (may be Jessup or Savage), MD, who has a GN and has built a couple for low-11 sec cars and slower with good luck so far. I'm sure he's done more but that's all I personally know of. DelTrans in Newark, DE, does most all the converter rebuilding and D5 restalling to 2800 around here, and has a good reputation with 200-4R's. They did mine several years ago, then I had Andy do it the last time (closer and less $$). I don't know of any shops in VA (I live in Laurel). You could also ship it to Lonnie Diers (quickt here, Extreme Transmissions in OH) or Bruce Toelle (WE4 here, PTS Transmissions in CA).

Thanks for replies,
I thought about having Janis do it, my father lives in Canton, ohio about 20 min from Janis. But I think I will give Andy a call.

ijames,
do you Andy's phone number or email.

Thanks,
Brad

if you try intrcooler who is amember of this board find out where he had his trans built .they are in maryland and have used our parts in some quick gnatls.i cant find the number for the guys cause im home already .jesse adkins ,where are you?