Trans depot?

bb's turbo t

just wondering if anyone has bought from the trans depot. I googled 2004r and they came up. I saw they have a 2004r for a gn that cost 1695$. Any feed back would be great. Also i was looking at extreme automatics page. is this the same place where the guy Lonnie ( that i read all kinds of great things about) builds at? Looking for a new Trans but have a tight budget with Christmas coming. Tried to convence the kids a new trans for the Buick ould be a great Christmas present for them but they aint buying it. Thanks for any advise.

Don't use trans depot. I was foolish enough to get 1 because I didn't want to wait 2 weeks for Vince Janis to build me 1. Well after putting it in and after 35 miles breaking it with a fairly stock hot air car. I waited 3 weeks and have been very happy with the Janis trans for same price. Trans depot did refund my $ after couple weeks but I did have to split the.shipping bill with them. go with one of the forum supporting trans builders here and you will be happy. Good luck.

Don't use trans depot. I was foolish enough to get 1 because I didn't want to wait 2 weeks for Vince Janis to build me 1. Well after putting it in and after 35 miles breaking it with a fairly stock hot air car. I waited 3 weeks and have been very happy with the Janis trans for same price. Trans depot did refund my $ after couple weeks but I did have to split the.shipping bill with them. go with one of the forum supporting trans builders here and you will be happy. Good luck.
thanks for the advice. ordered a new one from extreme auto and it should be here in a week or two.