You can type here any text you want

Translator, LT1 MAF, Inlet Pipe, Turbo Shield, ech..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ROYAL_6

Translator with LT-1: $175 or best offer.

Crome Turbo Shield: $75 or best offer.

3 Inch Crome Inlet-Pipe: $50.

Remanufacture Stock ECM From KIRBAN Performance: $80 or best offer.

Aluminum Drums: $100 ( they have a thin water strip of surface rust that can easily be tooken off) They are new and have plenty of meat on them. on

Welds Aluminum Wheels with M/Ts Drags on the rears and M/Ts on the front:
$550 or best offer.

I am willing to negotiate, please no low ballers. All parts are in working condition and are good. THe only reason I am selling them is because i am moving to a whole different and bigger set up. Thank You for your intrest. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will answer all question to the best of my knowledge. :)

Im sure every one wants pictures, but for some reason i couldnt post them up. If any one can help me out , i would be greatfull. Till then if any one needs any pics, please send me your email address and ill be more than happy to shot you some pics.. thanks again.. :):biggrin:

Translator and Maf sensor have been sold.

I also have a crome up pipe for sale. i would love to sell the inlet pipe and and up pipe together as a package if possible. thanks to everyone..

Translator and Maf sensor have been sold.

I also have a crome up pipe for sale. i would love to sell the inlet pipe and and up pipe together as a package if possible. thanks to everyone..[/QUOTE

Is the up pipe a 3 inch? If it is, how much and could you send the pictures to turbomarco86@yahoo.ca

Thanks,
Marco

T-Top 86 Grand Nationals (63000km) 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, razor alky injection, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 21/19 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter

BEST E/T= Exhaust closed
60FT=1.48 (foot brake on 4 lbs of boost)
1/8= 6.65 at 100 mph
1/4= 10.83
MPH=105.2 (letting off the gas, car was running to lean, double pumper for next year

Sorry I just noticed that this was a poste from 2009.

Thanks,
Marco

T-Top 86 Grand Nationals (63000km) 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, razor alky injection, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 21/19 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter

BEST E/T= Exhaust closed
60FT=1.48 (foot brake on 4 lbs of boost)
1/8= 6.65 at 100 mph
1/4= 10.83
MPH=105.2 (letting off the gas, car was running to lean, double pumper for next year

Back