translator plus wireing help

hbomb450

nick smith
im installing the translator plus and a lt1 maff and i need to know which wire on the coil i use to hook the grey and white from the translator? my buddy didnt give me the directions.... any help??

Straight from the directions

Connecting the spark signals.

Locate the EST signal wire. On GM vehicles this wire is almost always white and runs from the ECM/PCM to the coil module. This wire must be cut and spliced unless a plug and play harness has been purchased. If a plug and play hraness has been purchased, install it according to its instructions. Otherwise cut the EST wire (rear most wire on the module harness) with enough slack to be able to strip and crimp (or solder) on the spark pigtail. The white wire of the pigtail goes to the wire that connects to the ECM/PCM. The gray wire goes to the wire that connects to the coil/module. Before crimping or soldering slide a piece of heat shrink tubing over the end of the pigtail wires. Crimp or twist + solder the pigtail wires to the cut ends of the vehicle harness and cover with the shrink tubing. Heat the shrink tubing with a heat gun or a match/lighter (carefully) to seal the splices.

thanks ive got that part downloaded.. guess i should have asked which is the est signal wire on the 87 grand national.. thiers two white in the harness and i cant find my wireing diagram. this is what i get for try to do a last min install lol

thanks ive got that part downloaded.. guess i should have asked which is the est signal wire on the 87 grand national.. thiers two white in the harness and i cant find my wireing diagram. this is what i get for try to do a last min install lol

I just went out and looked at mine. It is the last white wire in the connector pack that plugs into the coil ignition module closest to the firewall.