Transmission goodies for Christmas....have questions...

OKTurbo

My wife went crazy and ordered a bunch of stuff from PTS Xtreme for me as a Christmas gift. The loot includes a "shallow" bottom feeder aluminum pan with pick-up/filter, the 'shift-kit', and the Pressure Regulator system.

The pan/filter should be a no-brainer...and the shift kit comes with instructions, so I should be able to handle it. But the pressure regulator I'm not too sure about.

What does it take to install Bruce's Press. Reg. System? Does the front pump have to come out? Can it be done with the transmission in the car? Is it something an average "car guy" could do? ...or should I leave it to the pros?

(this is going on my 60K mile '87 GN, stock transmission w/ B&M cooler...stock Torque Converter...)

Just wanting a few upgrades to help the tranny live a little longer if/when I get to the track and let the TA49 loose on some race gas.

Thanks,
John

Call Mark

This week and he or I will walk you through it. I remember that order going out. If you have ANY questions at all , give us a ring on Tuesday say. I KNOW Monday is going to be hell first day back and all but if you wish, call Monday. So, did you like what your wife Ooops...... Santa Claus...... brought you for Xmas? LOL :D

Bruce
WE4