Transporting a car from Mobile to Chicagoland

dvernst

Would anybody on here be interested in shipping a 1986 T from Approximately Mobile, Al to Chicago? I've been checking in to shipping companies, and it's hard to find one I trust.

Thank you
Dave

A few months earlier and I could have drove it for you. Good luck and let us know what kind of deal you get.

Back in January I used Premiere Transport out of Wisconsin. He is a owner -operator. He brought my T from Muncie, IN down to TN. He took real good care of it. He had it strapped down good and was very careful unloading it. I found him on U Ship.com. He has a 30 ft. enclosed trailer. He was very reasonable, charged me $500. He was insured up to $100K. You may check with him and see what he says-(262)705-5790. His name is Mike.

Last edited:
Back in January I used Premiere Transport out of Wisconsin. He is a owner -operator. He brought my T from Muncie, IN down to TN. He took real good care of it. He had it strapped down good and was very careful unloading it. I found him on U Ship.com. He has a 30 ft. enclosed trailer. He was very reasonable, charged me $500. He was insured up to $100K. You may check with him and see what he says-(262)705-5790. His name is Mike.
I spoke with him earlier this evening. It looks like it's just a little bit out of his range. It was really close to working out though. Thank you for the referral!