Trying to find an intake.

Sounds like you found one. What's the setup?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

VERY surprised that a staff member would say something so negative. That's why we all have these cars...the cool factor! I got a ton of pats on my car I don't need...I want them!! Stock is boring. I got something to say.. HE'S JEALOUS!!!! Robert, still hoping to meet you soon at the Houston get together.
And I will be there.

If your deal with Cruz falls thru let me know I have an Champion off center intake that came off my S2 car that is ported and polished to the 1200 gaskets that I bought to Cecil this weekend and had a few looks but again only if your Cruz deal falls thru as you reached out to him first......best of luck.

If your deal with Cruz falls thru let me know I have an Champion off center intake that came off my S2 car that is ported and polished to the 1200 gaskets that I bought to Cecil this weekend and had a few looks but again only if your Cruz deal falls thru as you reached out to him first......best of luck.
I sure will. Thanks for the offer.

Seems I've unknowingly kicked a hornets nest. More negativity than I would have expected from here. Do I need it, no. Want one, yes. In fact, I own several nice guns. Do I need them all, of course not, do I want them, hell yes.
Life is short. I don't always buy what I need, sometimes we get what we want. I guess some hardcore guys just don't get it.

Love your analogy. I don't begrudge you for your choice. In life you gotta do what makes you happy. Life really is short. Enjoy your purchase.

Sir, That car is absolutely gorgeous!! Now I'M the one who is jealous...
some of you guys need to pop a midal! when you guys get older you will find out life is based on "WANTS" not "NEEDS"!!! I am dam sure none of us "NEED" a 30 year old clapped out regal. JMO

some of you guys need to pop a midal! when you guys get older you will find out life is based on "WANTS" not "NEEDS"!!! I am dam sure none of us "NEED" a 30 year old clapped out regal. JMO

You quoted my post??? For what?? You've got (2) posts on this site, and this is (1) of them.... In your "old" age, you should know how to spell the word "Midol", and that it's used for female PMS. I don't see how that fits me? I'm the one who called the guy jealous because he thought the poster did not 'NEED" the intake. I thought he should get it because he "WANTED" it. You must not have read this old post in it's entirety. BTW.. I don't have a 30 year old clapped out Regal. I have a very nice 87 GN Restomod, that I got because I "WANTED" it. I think you should get back to work on your "clapped out regal". And that's my opinion.

Sorry tagged wrong one:(. You are good, some of these guys get awful angry at what some people want! Mine is not clapped out either, it has 60,000 miles, c6 zo6 brakes 14" 6 piston hydro boost, art carr extreme duty tranny, cotton fmic, aluminum drive shaft, gnx rear, hotchkis upper control arms, aluminum core support, innovative turbo 60-1, 85mm maf 4" aluminum tube 10" k&n fresh air, aluminum rad,

Thanks for clarifying Turbo Brother. Sounds like a nice ride you have there. Have a nice evening.

There is a set of nos tail lights on eBay for $800. Can somebody tell me I don't need them?

No way, Sir! I think you NEED them, but If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong, so.... I say borrow the money from a pessimist to buy them, because He won't expect it back, that way you won't feel bad about buying them a all! LOL!

BTW, I was able to find a Pass. side lens for a decent price, and even though I buffed the Dr. side, it still doesn't match as well as I WANT it to, so I NEED a Dr. side....Rick, could you loan me the money?? :D

No way, Sir! I think you NEED them, but If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong, so.... I say borrow the money from a pessimist to buy them, because He won't expect it back, that way you won't feel bad about buying them a all! LOL!

BTW, I was able to find a Pass. side lens for a decent price, and even though I buffed the Dr. side, it still doesn't match as well as I WANT it to, so I NEED a Dr. side....Rick, could you loan me the money?? :D
Of course I can lend you the money! Where should I send the check?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/84-87-Buick-R...%3Ab3ae34e51580a7eb7931492cfffd45eb%7Ciid%3A6
Just buy both so they match lol

Dude 800.00,seriously a nice intake is one thing but 800.00 for tailights,ill sell you mine for 700.00. Then i can get new set and a intake.