TRZ Front Lower Control Arms...maybe uppers to

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Looking for some lower TRZ arms for the stock spring setup....whatcha got?

May consider both upper and lowers if the price is right.

Becareful what you ask for...Great a-arms for non-downpipe dragrace only cars...I did both..bit me in the arse

5290481429_9239000e8f_z.jpg

Attachments

• 5290481429_9239000e8f_z.jpg
    5290481429_9239000e8f_z.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for the heads up but, I need more info.

I say this because I have seen these on a few cars that are street driven and no issues with arm interference.

With that said there are many variables that come into play.

First off what down pipe is that you have?
Your car lowered?
Spindles?
Coilovers or stock spring pocket?

i took my car to them,(TRZ's shop,there 15 miles from me) they said they'd fit, (BS), i had stock height ATR rate springs,Circle track ak series Bilsteins, an stock spindles with TRZ uppers an lowers with 3" RJC racing downpipe, When the car got put on the ground is what you see pictured in the above post, Contact! any driving would of wasted the downpipe. TRZ bars are GREAT to lower weight an go fast on the 1/4 mile car, for down pipe turbo gn on the street, there's better bar's, just not lighter. Don't fall for the "wow" factor of them .They "wow" only for a reason an it's not for the street.

It looked Great, The function was useless hitting the downpipe (this right before i towed it off for the BMR arms spawp in Tampa)...
IMG_0027.JPG

HMM? I going to do somemore research since a good freind has them on his car...cleared with a 109 and stage 2, gotta see what DP he has.

Thats because you don't see the inch an half lowering Arc for drag racing he put's in them from his Jig on the Uppers. If you Dump your Turbo out the side, No problemo..Other wise, Good Luck...I grant him-TRZ-Brian was it? He has the best G-body "" drag racing"" a-arms out,it's when you get into turbo car an the routing you get issues.Plus there not durable enough for daylie on the street car. He had to set another customers car (a GN) whole front clip straight once,since then he'll never work on another GN. (I asked,i tried, no dice,he refunded my bars) this was 2 years ago.

I'm still interested after doing some through research with many cars not having a issue. TTT