Tsm 86gn

MAX PSI

I'm starting a new project so the TSM car is for sale.
The basics are;
Girdled 109
Comp custom cam (can provide specs)
TA SE heads ported by Excessive proformance
Precision GT71HPQ billit turbo
XFI with internal datalogger
MSD Boost controler
Extreme Automatics TH400 2.10 first, aluminum drum, and boost builder
Moser 9"
Areospace brakes
Glass hood and bumpers

It weighs 3250lbs, without me in it.
The cage cert. expired last summer but will cert to 8.50's
The motor and trans is out for inspection right now but I'll have it back together and make a couple passes before it goes. So far the best pass is 9.20 at 148. Best 1/8 5.88 at 118. I've been to many final rounds and won a couple of races with this car.

$20,000.00

If interested call 740-808-5570 I'm on the road alot and can't respond on the board.

Attachments

• DSC_0247.jpg
    DSC_0247.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 3,683
  • DSC_0093.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 3,663
More pics

When the cage was installed I had a new rug and headliner installed.

Attachments

• DSC02284.jpg
    DSC02284.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3,652
  • DSC02394.jpg
    DSC02394.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 3,643
Wow, that is a great price for a sick car!!! Good luck with the sale although you should not need it.:cool:

INSANE deal!!! Phil is a great guy to deal with also.
1 question, does it come with a 12 pack of clean underwear?

Yep

INSANE deal!!! Phil is a great guy to deal with also.
1 question, does it come with a 12 pack of clean underwear?

Do you prefer BVDs or Fruit Of The Looms?

It will come with laptop with both XFI and MSD programs and a couple tunes.

Phil ,I got an Idea .KEEP the car... take the TSM off of it and bring it down here to KilKare and tristate with Steve and I we will just have fun ...
Sound good?

I hate to see you sell it :frown: I will let a few people know. It should sell quickly at that price.

Nice. How do you get those light covers to stay on at close to 150+? can you buy these still, at least the ones that can stay on? Thanks and good luck she's a beaut

Nice. How do you get those light covers to stay on at close to 150+? can you buy these still, at least the ones that can stay on? Thanks and good luck she's a beaut

Heck, how does he keep the T Tops on @ that speed! Haa Haa.
Love the color. I had a 01 Chevy Silverado HD that color. "Sunset Orange"

Maybe a dumb question but I noticed the plates. Is this car "street legal"?

Smokin deal. It would cost twice that much and lots of time to build a competative TSM car like that.

would it be possible to get a few more detailed pics of the car? Interior, under carriage and truck? thanx

He is kicking tires lmao i know this car he would chit his pants if raced it or maybe not but its a sweet car for the money

OK, I'm a newbie so don't kill me. What does TSM stand for? I thought Turbo Stock Motor, but then I also saw TSL & TSO so that didn't make sense. I also tried Google, but only came up with Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg and I know it's not that one.