TT 5.6 for alky with no alky kit

Wright 63

TRYMYV6
My question is would it be ok to run this chip (23*-21* 21-22 psi) without alky on my car. All the rest of the parameters match my combo except alky. I run racing gas exclusivly (110 oct). I would send the chip back for upgrade but I plan on adding alky within next few months. I also have the Cottons street 93 chip but I like the adjustability of the TT chip better. I ran it the other night and got up to 24psi 780 O2's and 0 knock. Only thing Ive noticed is at WOT when it hits around 21-22 psi it acts like its stuttering slightly for just a second. Not even long enuff to register on the scanner (Mac tool). I was reading on another thread to turn up the boost to get rid of that problem (I have the HD actuator but no more adjustment left, short as it will go @ 24psi)and it seemed to work that night but started again later on that week. I assume that the change in atmospheric conditions may be the reason it did it later on but not sure. I have the fuel set @ 43psi per TT instructions. Was gonna start tuning but thought I'd better ask before I get started just in case theres another reason I shouldnt run this chip without alky. Sorry for the long post guys and thanks in advance!!

Later,
Brian

A 25 PSI alky chip only supports 16 PSI of fuel. The other 9 PSI come from the alky being shot in.,

A street 93 chip only supports 16 PSI fuel.

A race chip supports 25 PSI fuel.

Injector duty cycle from the chip is different from a street/alky chip and a race chip.

So no, for 22 PSi do not use an alky chip without alky.

Thanks for the reply. I was told the only difference was timing. Glad I asked here before I recreated the big bang :)