TT 5 t-shirt ideas

HYBRIDT

I'm going to attempt to post some options I've got for the t-shirt for turbo thunder 5. I gave our corporate graphics artist a picture of a Typhoon and one of a GN and a picture of a turbo. The ideas are generalizations and the font and layout and such can be changed easily. Adding different pics of cars might be a little tougher to do and we need to try to get the final layout to the shirt man in April. This is just for the front and the back will be a simple layout of the turbo '6' large in the center and the sponsoring vendors around the edge. Let me know your ideas.

Adam

My favorite is number 4 with the cars moved back just a little so's they don't overlap. Oh yeah the colors of screen printing are black (obvious), red and yellow. My scanner has skewed the colors a little so use your imagination;)

Adam

They are all the same size too. I'm sorry I can't just post the pics here to make it easier to see.

I don't know that it will be possible to get all the vendors in by the end of April, but we'll see. It just would really help the department that's supplying us with the t-shirts to use his April budget. If he doesn't use it, it dissapears.

Adam

P.S. I feel as though I'm doing all the talking(typing) here.:rolleyes:

Adam, you got my reply on T6P.

All, we need to lock in all the sponsors before the end of April.

Let's go ahead and cut it off on April 25th (Sunday). All I need from potential sponsors is an e-mail or some other contact from them showing their intent to pay and that will be good enough to get their name on the shirts. I need this by Sunday night 4/25.

There are a couple sponsors that I have not seen payment from so far.

#4 with the cars not kissing works for me

Would be nice to have the anti-mustang emblem on the shoulder or somewhere. Frank has a nice decal you could use.:cool:

Adam,

The sponsor names will be on the back of the shirt right? Are we going to be able to have a power-6 logo in the center also?

Hopefully the sponsor names on the back will be their logo's. That would look a lot cooler than just standard font names.

That is correct. The vendors will have their logos if they supply them. Any ideas on shirt color? I'd personally like grey. We also need to estimate amounts of sizes.

Adam

grey or charcoal or black is my vote. I like darker colors. I'll be needing a XXL if I'm going to get it over my belly :D

With how hot it was down there last year I don't think black would be too cool. I'm thinking a lighter grey. Just not white. I'm what you might call "sloppy". Josh, did you get all your stuff done? Besides the power plate.

Adam

2 mediums for me and the misses. That should cover my skinny belly:D

Two friends of our will be join us and they probably buy a L and XL.

I would guess having L and XL would work for selling extras at the event.

Would love to have child sizes for my kids, but I know it's a pain to line up all those different child sizes.

Yeah, anything but white is fine by me. I got the 60's and the chip in and did plug and wires and sum other basic crap. the car seams to ping like crazy if I lay into the boost. :confused: I'll have to have some discusions with the big boys at BM to see what I can do to help it .

Sounds like heavy knock, Josh. Definitely don't go WOT until we get it straightened out. Don't want to be replacing headgaskets just yet.