TT Chip ??

Brutal Buick

Hey guys ... I've been thinking about getting a TT chip for a while. I recently added Razors Alky kit. Do you think it would be a good choice to replace my Lubrant 93 chip for the TT alky one?? My mods are in my sig. Thanks in advance.

Jamie

TurboTweak is perfect match for your upgraded injectors, turbo and alky. Added bonuses for me are smoother idle and warmup along with crisper throttle response over my old Reds 93 & Thrasher 92 chips. So far I've upped the boost to 21 psi with zero knock on methanol. Add to that, the fuel and timing adjustability built-in to the TT and you have the best street/strip performance chip for the stock computer. Sweeten the deal by sending Eric up to 3 of your old-school chips for a nice credit. (I kept my Reds chip as back-up should I need to send in the TT for any adjustments).

Buy It, You'll Like It. - Jimmy

Driveability

I cannot tell you how much driveablity approves with Eric's chips. He stuff is right on, and very adjustable (Which most chips can't do, and need to be reprogrammed!) I recommend one..

TT all the way. its worth it just in the adjustments you can do.

Thanks for all the replies everyone :) . I ordered a alky injection chip last night :biggrin: . Now I just gotta get a new FP regulator and MAF Translator and I'll be all set. Thanks again.

Jamie