TT swap meet?

V6Power87

Are we having a parts exchange this year?

I have a bunch of stuff for sale, OTC 4000, 009's with two race chips, translator and LT1 MAF, a few brand new o2 sensors, BRF code trans. out of my WE4, Art Carr 9" nonlockup conv., set of factory turbo t wheels, 55lbs. injectors, 70mm PTE polished upper plenum, PTE 210 billet hyd. roller cam, stock intake with the EGR removed, If I think of anything else I will post it. :)

Torque2 (Tim), still interested in the K&N cone filter ?

grw (Gary), still interested in the Thrasher chip ?

I plan on bringing them down for you guys.

ronbuick

Did you still plan on bringing those wheel for me:)

I've got a single hole A-pillar pod, and some other junk...all very cheap or even free. I'll try to remember to throw it all in a box.

V6Power87 if you can't bring your car, you should bring the new baby to show off.

"grw (Gary), still interested in the Thrasher chip ?"

still intrested Dan, thanks. see you there

I'd love to get these slicks out of the garage: Firestone 28.5x10.5 with about 1/8" left in the wear holes. Acquired from our good friend Mr. Cairns.

Also have a Caspers thumbwheel for stock injectors. Needs to be sent to Caspers for a checkup, though. Loose connection somewhere.

Can also bring (but not for sale) my Caspers coil tester if anyone wants to check theirs.

Anyone have stock 4x10s for the rear tray? Mine are toast.

Yep, still would like the K&N cone filter, please.
I am interested in those slicks and the 009's w/chip.
Can Casper's thumbwheel be set up for other injectors?
Anyone else running Razor's Progressive alky system? Just finished installing mine, and would be interested in connecting with anyone who will be running alky at TT.

Tim

I'll be running SMC alky. Geno has a Progressive alky system but not sure if he'll be running alky or race gas or both:eek:

Originally posted by Torque2
I am interested in those slicks...Can Casper's thumbwheel be set up for other injectors?

Tim

Tim,
I'll be there Friday, hopefully about the time gates open, and I'll bring the slicks and thumbwheel, which I understand can be reburned for other injectors. Please email me at frogandtoad_99@yahoo.com for quicker response. I don't surf the board like I used to (only 1 or 2 times a day instead of 50). :D
Rhett

I've got a few spares left as well...

OTC 4000 w/'90 3-in-1 Domestic cartridge $150
Good exhaust manifolds $75
PT-72 turbo w/ATR DP $700
BOP TH-400 for Dan Powell $200

Let me know if I need to bring any of these items down.

See ya!
Bill

Was there someone who was looking to do a intercooled conversion? I've got some weird parts I could bring:
-stock oil feed and return lines for turbo
-stock intercooler brackets
-stock flowed and cleaned injectors
-38lb '868' injectors
-stock airbox with K+N filter
-aluminum battery hold down for optima battery in stock location

Adam

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
I'll be running SMC alky. Geno has a Progressive alky system but not sure if he'll be running alky or race gas or both:eek:

Im done with race gas these days and only race my car in street trim;) Me and Dennis can get you going in the right direction with you alky:cool:

Rhett,
Just found my original 4x10s. They look good. I'll test them out and pack them up for you.

Also have a spare stock ecm for anyone interested.

Tim

Geno

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
anyone have a stock TR intercooler for sale?

Geno,

Could you e-mail me a price on just two of the cores. I think this is my next winter project. The intercooler I have in there now is slowing me down. I am sure two stacked stock ones would work great. So for now window shopping, as I think my core is too long.

Thanks
Chris