tta heads

skturbo, I sent you a PM, not sure if you got it, but I will take a complete set. Please let me know how to get payment to you.

Thanks.

I am interested in a complete set of heads. Please send me the price shipped to zip code 66012.
Thanks

I will be contacting you guys in the next couple of days. I have these in a building in Pa. so would like to know how many to bring back. You can call me between 10am to 9pm. If I don't answer please leave a message and I will call you back. I need to get some prices on shipping and I can take PaPal.
Thanks, Steve Kaminski
856-881-3235

BlackBandit said:
Can these heads be used on a gn and if so would there be any advantages?

You can't use them on a GN without TTA headers. The exhaust port is completely different.

The port shape/surface finish of the TTA head are a little better, but it wouldn't be worth the trouble to adapt them to a GN.

Anyone interested in these heads that I didn't talk to already email me and let me know how many? A phone # and address. I will get back to you with a total.
Thanks, Steve K.
skturbo@aol.com

skturbo said:
Anyone interested in these heads that I didn't talk to already email me and let me know how many? A phone # and address. I will get back to you with a total.
Thanks, Steve K.
skturbo@aol.com
PM'd you many times ,never heard a word from you....but yes I would love a set of complete heads to restore my motor less TTA....Chicago area.(zip 60016)....847 372 4544 ,also any exhaust elbo or such to get this TTA back to a TTA656...thanks MUCH :)
Dennis

skturbo said:
Thanks, Steve K.
skturbo@aol.com

Was the price each or for a pair?

You never answered that question.

If its for a pair, i'm in for a set. If its each, i'll pass.

Thx.

It might just be Oakland but we are definitly still infested with these front drive cars. The majority of the pick and pull cars are either third gens or front drive buick pontiac olds cars....

macatoni said:
It might just be Oakland but we are definitly still infested with these front drive cars. The majority of the pick and pull cars are either third gens or front drive buick pontiac olds cars....

Still.. you have to pull them off, hope they aint cracked between the seats, give them a valve job, replace guides, etc...

250 is a deal... That is if you do the math in a reasonable fashion.

Good Price!!!

Razor said:
Still.. you have to pull them off, hope they aint cracked between the seats, give them a valve job, replace guides, etc...

250 is a deal... That is if you do the math in a reasonable fashion.

I just bought [6] sets from Steve.Everyone should look at the big picture.You will be sorry later if you don't.
Remember,these are new.

Ya it does help to work at a machine shop which can cut costs dramatically. And Razor ur right after yanking them out in the dusty nasty pick and pull parts yard and then dragging them to work to magnaflux them just for there to be a crack in between the valves is enough to make someone go crazy! I havnt seen any 3.0 heads besides the ones off my trans am come into the shop. Not that many people are interested in building up a 3.0 so im not suprised. Anyone see any cracking in the heads? Mine were in great condition and we showed the biggest possible valves we could. Went with one piece stainless and ported the intakes. A customer probably wouldnt have gotten out for cheaper then $800 so like i said i guess i just am in a good situation...

Anybody else interested in these heads? They are NOS! They are exactly the same as the TTA heads but a different casting number. Before you guys go porting the original 702 heads you may to use want these. Untouched 426 Hemi heads are going for around $2,500. What will the TTA stuff be worth in 30 years?
You guys who ordered heads they will be going out later this week.
Thanks, Steve Kaminski
(856)881-3235

[/IMG]

Attachments

• nos buick heads 1.jpg
    nos buick heads 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 116
  • nos buick heads.jpg
    nos buick heads.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 106
skturbo said:
Anybody else interested in these heads? They are NOS! They are exactly the same as the TTA heads but a different casting number. Before you guys go porting the original 702 heads you may to use want these. Untouched 426 Hemi heads are going for around $2,500. What will the TTA stuff be worth in 30 years?
You guys who ordered heads they will be going out later this week.
Thanks, Steve Kaminski
(856)881-3235

[/IMG]
Steve I made payment early this morning ,also wanting other items ,so please let me know what you can do ..Dennis :)