TTa no 738 for sale

turbot990

A member since 05
I got this car for a daily driver from my good friend Turbo Cliff the car is great no problems at all car fax shows a small fender bender in 1993.and the car was not hurt as far as frame or anything like that the motor is 20 over with forged pistons a hdy roller 206 206 comp cam the heads have a mild port job as well as the intake 54mm turbo new 72 pnd inj bank to bank fast a alky kit wich great for pump gas and 20 psi i have logs stored to show the tune on the motor wich is very lite the tta also has a rebuilt stage 2 jimmys vigalante 9.5 converter i have the receipt on the converter and trans ford 9 inch 325 gear gas mileage is unreal 24 mpg the car drives and runs as it should the exhaust system is a 3 inch stainless and a v2 stock location intercooler i and all this i was told it only has 2500 miles on the motor trans and rearend i do have a dyno slip showing 350 hp im asking 11,900 for the car turn key ready to cruise.

Is there something wrong with this car? First Cliff buys it and keeps it a few days. You buy it, same thing. Is this car some kind of skank with VD and now you burnin' real bad? After all, she sure is pretty and she got some nice parts on her but I don't know if I want to get involved with her or not:biggrin:

NO nothing come over and take it for a drive brother its perfect starts runs burn rubber it did have a problem starting it had a bad key reader so i put a new ignition in it and took care of that motor runs great trans shifts great windows all work no rust.i used the alky kit no problems heck ill stand behind this car if you want to buy it how about that its 100% everything works thanks for your question.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL Ty came over today looked the car over and enjoyed the ride he was very happy with his drive from Ill. and is picking up the car on sat, Thanks Ty and also made a new friend as well what a great day.

Thanks bud and the good news is he is not buying a trailer queen he is driving it home 300 miles to Ill.

Thanks for the hospitality Kev... I love the people on this board. It honestly feels like a big family when I talk and meet with anyone on here. The car is everything Kev said it was. Went for a ride and the car flies. It was WELL worth my trip to see the car. Glad to have met you Kev and I'll see you Saturday..

Tta still for sale it seemed that Ty had some things come up and could not buy the car so its for sale again or trade for a dirty max thanks hope all is well Ty. maybe you can tell some of the guys on here about the car thanks, if you have any questions just call Kevins buick repair shop at 1-765-744-6115.

ttt anyone hey guys got a killer tune in the car 20 psi in it right now runs very strong i think i may take it to the track sat i have all kinds of pics there,s nothing wrong with the car you can drive it home 20 hrs away.

Please post some times if you make it to the track.I have a friend who may be interested.I will tell him about the car.

tta more pics

Will do for sure anyone who makes it over to check out the car when they ride in it they will know for sure lol.Thanks Bud.