TTA owner kit

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
Have part of a TTA owners kit,not sure what should be inside these, so I will take some pics and price will be based off what someone wants to pay, I know they usually go for around 500-550 ish in good condition

so based off the pics I can start with the price there

Carl

Cleaner13 said:
Have part of a TTA owners kit,not sure what should be inside these, so I will take some pics and price will be based off what someone wants to pay, I know they usually go for around 500-550 ish in good condition

so based off the pics I can start with the price there

Carl

so you want an auction in here on this right ??? :confused: :eek:

No that is not what Im asking, I just dont know what the price would be, so I want to get an idea of what it would be based on the pics that I will send out. I dont know the value of what the owners kit would be with some things missing, so basically im just trying to get what a suggested price would be and sell it for that

ok the kit has Two sets of rolled up stickers, keychain, owners manual, owners maintenance booklet, owners warranty booklet and a tape

If you want to max out your money just put all the pieces of the kit on eBay in seperate auctions. The empty box alone should bring 150 bucks! :eek: If I had a kit to sell that's what I'd do with it.