TTA Parts For Sale

Thanks for the info. I'll have to admit ignorance re: price, but I'm stuck/will honor $ in my post.

I don't visually see any cracks. Welds on headers look factory so I don't think they have been repaired. There is a dent in passenger side primary tube (I don't know if that is supposed to be there or not). Head/turbo flanges appear to be reasonably flat (<.030") when compared with a straight edge (I say reasonably because there are gasket traces on head flanges). Gasket obviously was used between header and head. Gasket impressions look like they were sealed good with no traces of carbon tracking from ports. It does look like Xover has had the tubing adjacent to one header connection replaced.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to admit ignorance re: price, but I'm stuck/will honor $ in my post.

I don't visually see any cracks. Welds on headers look factory so I don't think they have been repaired. There is a dent in passenger side primary tube (I don't know if that is supposed to be there or not). Head/turbo flanges appear to be reasonably flat (<.030") when compared with a straight edge (I say reasonably because there are gasket traces on head flanges). Gasket obviously was used between header and head. Gasket impressions look like they were sealed good with no traces of carbon tracking from ports. It does look like Xover has had the tubing adjacent to one header connection replaced.

If all these guys pass .. .SOLD !!! I will take them .

TTA AC DSCN6393.JPG AC parts photos...

Price on the pump.lines.rev
Assembly
And do the heads have any port work

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Price on the pump.lines.rev
Assembly
And do the heads have any port work

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Pump and lines - $150.00 plus shipping

I believe heads are stock. I have no indication of repairs/work (valve job/seals/re-surfacing) in pile of receipts when I bought car and parts... therefore, would be sold as is, used, w/ARP bolts, OEM rockers and OEM valve covers - $675.00

DSCN6394.JPG DSCN6395.JPG TTA plug wires $325.00. They are not "new in the box" but I can't tell if they've been used...