TTA Performance Recipes....Take a look!

Lee_Burough

..Never Forget..
Staff member
Lets boast to all those non-believers about our TTA's performance with very little modification :D and, how awesome it is with some modifications!

Go HERE to the TTA FAQ list and see how our TTATony (in just 42 days of TTA ownership) drove an 11.837 with stock block, heads, intercooler, intake, differential, tranny and converter :cool:

If you're a TTA owner, we want to see your post in the new section of the TTA FAQ list. Read the instructions at the bottom of the FAQ page and start your own thread using the format outlined there. I'll link your post to the performance list ;)

Thanks for these posts Guys :D

TTA PERFORMANCE RECIPIES & TRACK PERFORMANCE

Postal’s Quarter Mile in 11.30 Seconds
TTA 1387’s Quarter Mile in 11.61 Seconds
TTATony’s Quarter Mile in 11.837 Seconds
Russ Salerno's Totally Stock Quarter Mile in 13.6 Seconds

Who's next ? :cool:

Is a pattern developing? :D

you mullet owners always have a chip on or shoulders :D

damn impressive!

ggreat info.

Dathan

Dathan,

Actually it is you Granny Mobile owners that have a chip on your shoulders about us Mullet Mobile owners :D :D :eek:

get bent........... who says we have a chip on our shoulders!

i may have a chip on my shoulder for being short, white and balding at 25, but i DO NOT have a chip on my shoulder about my car

well maybe :)

so do you TTA guys watch that show the *mullets* on UPN?

ok back to tech stuff.

great info. one thing i would like to see is the areodynamic comparison of the TTA to GN
i know we drive bricks but how much more brick like is the GN to the TTA.

Dathan

You TTA guys need to show some respect......If it was not for our GN's your TTA's would not even be around:D ;)

P.S. go postal:D :D

EMAIL JOE REIF-

my old #14 TTA, THDP, stock intercooler with dut neck, TE45a turbo, vigilante 9.5 lockup, heads never off..

11.39 at 124 and change this last weekend in noble 23psi of boost:cool:

1.71 sixty foot 96 and change in the 1/8th on et streets

could have been better, but the turbo has only been on the car for about a week and a half....

and another here in KC- stock upper, no motor work except vavle springs.. redstripe convertor, ta60 turbo,stretch, 50s, THDP, reds 107 chip, 28psi of boost 11.19 at 123 has 8k on car:D

BW

The buick motor :D

I suspect it's a combo of the slightly better heads, with an aerodynamic body, and the crazy people who drive them.