TTA Pistons with Rods

Fastair6

Hello all,
I'm looking for 2 stock TTA pistons with rods if anyone has a couple left over from a past upgrade.
Thanks,
Jer

Jer,
You still looking for pistons?
Bob

Bob,
How are you and the family doing? Hope all is well in Germany. How are the 69 and TTA holding up? Have you had them out a lot? I really enjoyed working on the TTA with you. That was great.
Yes I'm still looking for the pistons. Let me know what you want for a couple of them. My stock short block has 2 cooked pistons from a fuel pump failure. Not good at 28 pounds. I think i hurt it while destroying a modified srt8 challenger who was talking big crap at the cruise night I was at. It was ugly!!!
Awesome hearing from you.
Take care,
Jer

Send me your address, and 2 pistons will come your way
I'm thinking of opening the engine at some point. Anything above 18 psi starts giving me loads of knock. Must be the increased compression.

I could only dream of 28psi!!! I took it out this weekend. The tire felt like they were square lol.
Talk soon
Bob

Last edited:
Fast 400 can u give me a call please.....I have a question about stock pistons.....815 695 5290. Thanks a million

Send me your address, and 2 pistons will come your way
I'm thinking of opening the engine at some point. Anything above 18 psi starts giving me loads of knock. Must be the increased compression.

I could only dream of 28psi!!! I took it out this weekend. The tire felt like they were square lol.
Talk soon
Bob
Bob,
Have you checked the timing with a timing light. My balancer was off 5 degrees advanced and helped cook some pistons. If you have Eric's chip and a scan master you can pull timing through the chip. It shouldn't knock that bad especially with good fuel you have access too.
Jer

I'm looking for the part-casting number on a stock tta piston. Any photos would be super helpful. Anyone on this thread have a stock tta pistons out???

Still looking? I have a original set of rods with Pistons from a TTA, only 10k on them

Any idea what they are worth?

I have a new set of TTA pistons on new connecting rods I got from Buick Motorsports Division a long time ago. Set came with a piston inspection sheet, See Pictures. Contact me directly if interested.

tta 1.jpg tta 2.jpg tta 3.jpg tta 4.jpg tta 5.jpg

I recently sold a set with 17K miles on them for $350 .. depends on what the guy needs them for
That's what I paid for them too

I need to start digging for TTA stuff, it's been awhile since I've owned one. I don't have many pieces, they don't fit my buicks :)