TTA rims for sale on ebay

Just out of curiosity, is there any way to tell a TTA rim from any other TA/GTA rim of that style?

Im really not good on that subject, I belive they have dimples from 88 up? and maybe the offset? like I said I really dont know much about the rims just that they are from a TTA.

Just out of curiosity, is there any way to tell a TTA rim from any other TA/GTA rim of that style?

TTA's & certain year GTA's used the same wheels...not sure how many years they ran on the GTA's but the GTA wheels that were used on the TTA had dimples at the end of the spokes where they meet the rim. The others were smooth...no dimples. The wheels were also 16x8" and stamped front and rear on the backs...fronts had smaller backspacing ~4" compared to the rears ~5"...in other words the fronts look like rears and the rears look like fronts from the outside lip on the dish...kind of a goofy setup :rolleyes: This was done to fit 245/50-16's on front and rear while keeping them under the fenders as much as possible. To bad Pontiac skimped a little when they could have gone with 8" in the front and 9" in the rear ;)