TTA valve covers FS +

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Selling these for wife who is raising money to participate in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day walk to fight Breast Cancer. Anyone who wants them - PM me and I will send you the link to her donation page and you will get the tax write-off (win for you and boobs) or if you don't want to go that route, I take paypal. All VC's have been bead blasted. All prices shipped to lower 48

TTA VC set $150 - BTW driver side is extremely hard to find anymore.

p0.jpg

p1.jpg

TTA Pass. side (far left) and BOP 3.8 VC's which have end breather hole. $55
BOP 3.8L VC's are identical to TTA driver side (other than breather hole location) and can be installed on the passanger side to run a dual oil filler breather set-up - just need a blind grommet for the hole. I will price break these.
p4.jpg

p5.jpg

I also have TTA/GTA spare tire mounting hardware pieces, radio ring bezel, and a dash map pocket (came from 88 Firebird) for sale as well. If interested, I'll send pics and you can make an offer.

Thanks for the offer.

I have 2 tta pass side VC if you want to make a full set with what you have...

Thanks for the offer, I have more pass. side units as well. I just thought no one would want an "untrue" set of TTA valve covers - BOP driver + passanger. If anything, I think someone would want a BOP driver side alone to run a dual breather set up.

All are still for sale w/ tax write - off capabilities. I'll even throw in a set of acorn nuts and washers.:biggrin:

Prices lowered on valve covers

Set - $125 shipped
Individuals - $45 shipped
Plus option for tax write-off :cool:

TTA VC set sold pending payment. Individuals are still available.

ttaowner - thanks for the notification. Someone else pulled the trigger on them though.