tta with aftermarket wheels

nwarky

A while back there was a tta on ebay with simmons wheels (i think gold) and baer brakes. I did a search and found it, but the link was not working anymore. I believe the car had like 21,000 miles. I was just wondering if I somebody could find and post a picture of it for my reference.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

You mean Heath Elmer's car, right? Mike S asked this about a week or 2 ago and I posted the info in another thread.

I also saved all the info in a Microsoft Word document if you need it.

Could you post some of the specs on the car from your word document? I am interested in seeing specific suspension components and exact wheel sizes etc etc. Thanks.

I can easily email you the document, but here's some suspension stuff:

Wheels & tires·
Front 18x9 Simmons 3 piece Alta·
Rear 18x10 Simmons 3 piece Alta·
Front 265/35/18 BFG G Force KD·
Rear 295/35/18 BFG G Force KD

Suspension & Brakes·
Baer Pro+ 14" 2 piece drilled, slotted & zinced front rotors with Alcon 4 piston calipers·
Baer drilled, zinced & slotted rear rotors with stock PBR calipers·
Baer billet bump steer kit·
Tokiko Illumina adjustable struts·
Tokiko shocks·
Eibach Pro Kit·
Hotchkis strut bar·
Hotchkis subframe connectors

pics

Yes any pics of the car would be great. And yes that was the car I was talking about. Please any pics are helpful.
Thanks again.

Can somebody send me these pics...please?

I vaguely remember the car from Ebay. I thought the wheels were really cool, but did not have the sense to write down what they were or save the pictures. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Dave

My email is dgormley@westernforms.com

Originally posted by TurboTAJim

I have the ebay page saved for reference and appraisal purposes. I could email it to you

Would you please send me the info also so that I can take a look at the wheels. I remember seeing the tha ebay add but don't remember the wheels. Thanks!
few@lubrizol.com

Did anyone ever get pics of Heath's car? If anyone has them could you email them to me.

I'm thinking of doing the Simmons wheels but would love to see a set first.

My email is paccio@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks for any help guys

Phil