TTV Countdown

DEL

My watch says 18 days left!!!

Are you ready?

Who's coming?

Smack talk?

I plan to meet with the track this week to confirm our plans, and make sure the plaques are ordered.

Bring it on, Josh! Slap on that TA48 and put some juice in the tank and let's line 'em up!!

I'm gunning for my first 12 second pass. Previous best was 13.4 with stock stuff and its now a different beast.

Grw,
It has 70 miles now and still holding up.
Don't know when it should start seen boost.
Couldn't make it stronger, ran out of time.

Hows the 87??
Are we almost ready???

Lalo

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Bring it on, Josh! Slap on that TA48 and put some juice in the tank and let's line 'em up!!

I'm gunning for my first 12 second pass. Previous best was 13.4 with stock stuff and its now a different beast.
909-HGI, That my license plate #, Thats what you'll be reading in front if you!:eek: :D

Okay, Josh.
Good thing you have a plate on the front as well because that's definitely what I'll be seeing in my side mirror while I'm lifting off the accelerator at about 3/4 track and coasting thru the traps ahead of you! :D

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Okay, Josh.
Good thing you have a plate on the front as well because that's definitely what I'll be seeing in my side mirror while I'm lifting off the accelerator at about 3/4 track and coasting thru the traps ahead of you! :D
I knew you were going to say that!:D

OK I need some help deciding which is the better day to come down and watch? It looks like my new place wont be ready for me to move into until TTV weekend. So I think Since I'm all ready I can take one day to drive down. My G/F wants me to go last day, she's afraid if I go down earlier I'll make up an excuse not to leave. For those that have been to them in the past which day did you enjoy the most?

Originally posted by JP87GN
I knew you were going to say that!:D

Josh if you need to borrow my ALKY kit and CASV4 your more than welcome. This should smooth out the big advantage Dan has on you :D

WE'RE DOWN TO 11 DAYS LEFT!!!! :eek:

If you have to pick one day or the other I suggest coming on Saturday, a few reasons.
1. There is an 8 second turbocharged 67 Nova thats supposed to be there from Washington, should be fun to watch.
2. All the same cars will be running, but it will be eliminations so that adds to the excitement.
3. The awards get handed out which is always fun

Originally posted by DEL

If you have to pick one day or the other I suggest coming on Saturday, a few reasons.
1. There is an 8 second turbocharged 67 Nova thats supposed to be there from Washington, should be fun to watch.
2. All the same cars will be running, but it will be eliminations so that adds to the excitement.

Thanks. Will chow be running Saturday as well?

If any of you guys that drive Diesels need any or would like to see some tuners or modules for them let me know and I will bring some if interested.

Ron

ronbuick

Did you still plan on bringing those wheel for me:)

Originally posted by DEL

After reaching my goal of getting into the 12's last year (and a flaring tranny now) I am not racing this year. I am coming down on Friday & Sat and will enter the show on Saturday. Anyone else not racing but bringing their car?

ANyone racing need to borrow and OTC 4000 for the weekend?
Gary

Originally posted by grw
Anyone else not racing but bringing their car?

Guilty as charged, Gary. I think I've driven my car maybe 500 miles since TT4 - and almost 400 of that was to Dave Splett's shop to have the tranny done! :D There's a pile of things that need to be done before I could race this year, and I don't have the time or money right now. But I can't wait to see everyone else run!