TUCSON AZ! (another new guy checkin' in)

welcome aboard fella for all u az guys im going to do the run up to the pines on the last weekend in sept if anyone wants to drive thier TR up im taking my junker hope it makes it lol

Hey Boost231, When were you stationed at DM? I was stationed here at DM in april '09-present . Just curious

Unfortunately my turbo is shot, at least it's finally back on the ground. I would love to join you, but maybe next time

Man, I missed a bunch in this thread! Looks like a pretty good turn out for Tucson... I thought I would get an email when there were replies in here, guess not!

I was at DM from 01-07 POL (Fuels). If it wasn't you (Boost231) then you have a twin brother. I'll be home for Christmas and will post here to see if anyone wants to meet up.

You all stay safe.

Brian

mac911 said:
Man, I missed a bunch in this thread! Looks like a pretty good turn out for Tucson... I thought I would get an email when there were replies in here, guess not!

I was at DM from 01-07 POL (Fuels). If it wasn't you (Boost231) then you have a twin brother. I'll be home for Christmas and will post here to see if anyone wants to meet up.

You all stay safe.

Brian

Nice to meet you!

Boost, yup, one and the same... I beleive I also now reside not far from your homestead. I'm in Rancho, we'll when I'm not here overseas. Any chance you'll be back in AZ later in the year? Would be a trip to meet up again!

CGASTON, I got your email I while back (I'm horable with names), and I have you on my list to contact when I return... like I said, Christmas time, so one day perhpas a short cruz or something.

I look forward to meeting the lot of ya.

Brian

brian, i will be out for thanksgiving and the west coast nationals. my car is in rancho

My car is back in running condition, so I will be out cruisin the streets a lot now that the weather is cooling down. Hope to see some of the locals. Have not seen a turbo buick on the streets for years.