Tuning Advice Please

Vince13

Had a chance to get to the track today and log a few runs, could you take a look at this power logger file and give me some input. I am really disappointed in a 12.87 at 104 mph. The 60' was 1.86 off the foot brake.

Looking at the RPM am I even getting in the powerband of this cam?

Thanks

Attachments

• 12.87 at 104 MPH.dat
    188.1 KB · Views: 55
How much boost are you running and how much boost are you launching with?

ks

your log shows 19 psi of boost. also you shift points are to low for that cam

I am showing 23 - 25 under Boost Pressure when I review the power logger file, could I have something configured wrong? I have it set for the 3 bar map.
19 pounds makes more sense since the boost gauge inside the car was showing 20 pounds.

your build is not not much different than mine ,my old log book shows me 104mph @ 19lb boost ET 12.7 , a little bit better 60ft.
It dose look like it shifts a little early to me. And maybe a little rich, but I think I would like it that rich
Is it the flat tappet or roller 212
I just got a logger this year and I'm real green at what it all means,It all looks good, and 104 @ 19 psi I would saw is not bad.
The 60 ft is all ET.It dose not look like your spinning the tire.At that mph using 3750 weight and 104 that is 330 hp
ET and MPH being what they are and no strange stuff on the log I would say that was a good pass

Your file on my computer. shows 19lb but my AEM and 3 bar sensor volt are not the same.
I have no idea where the Volts # come from.
Your AEM 1.550 mine .442
Your 3 bar 2.233 mine 4.129

OK I figured out why I was showing 25 psi boost on the power logger and everyone else was seeing 19 psi of boost.

I was playing with the MAP calibration function (control B) when I was chasing no MAP signal during install. It was showing 58 in the ini file so I edited the barometric entry setting it back to the original setting of 101.300003051758 and now I show 19# of boost.

I feel better now knowing that I am in the ball park and I have room to turn up the boost.