Tuning help needed please! (TL output included)

TurboBrett

Mr. Bump
I just got my car running after it sat for 5 years (detailed in another thread) and was able to make some turbo link runs with it. Attached is a spreadsheet from one of them.
During these runs I was driving around my neighborhood and up on a street with a higher speed limit. I didn't stay in boost long and it was set to around 12psi. pump gas, no alky.

Idle seems rough, the RPM moves around a bit and tip-in throttle response is really poor, it hesitates anytime I lightly hit the gas.

All new parts: (All fluids), spark Plugs, PCV, O2(bosch), some vacuum lines, all engine gaskets, fuel pump and regulator, Fuel tank (all lines cleared out), cam/lifters/springs/pushrods.

Heads were redone (no porting).

The plugs indicate I'm running lean and are uniform between all 6 cylinders

Interesting stuff I see in the spreadsheet:
Frame#0-16 Sitting in my driveway at idle:
RPM's fluxuate between 725-1000 RPM
O2: 191-773
IAC: 47-51
BLM:117-121
TPS:.43
XCNTS:0-29
EGR:0

Frame#106-112 short WOT run:
RPMS: I think I stay under 5K but TL isnt fast enough to know exactlly.
02's dip to 3.91 right when I hit the gas. Hover around 840 during rest of run.
IAC: 108 contstant
MAF: moves around, gets up to 238 max
BLM: 137 then stays at 140
XCNTS: 0-6
RTD:3.18 on one frame (must have had some knock peeling out at the top of first)
EGR:0 for most of the run

Any ideas why my idle is so rough and I have really bad tip-in problems? Should the EGR be 0 most of the time?
It ran better before it was parked, though the tip-in problem was there then just much less severe (I think).

Attachments

• fifth.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 27
Your IAC's are awful high at idle (ignore them at non idle situations). You can lower them by turing the air bleed screw ClockWise. Keep an eye on them as you turn the screw because every 10 or so counts, you'll definately need to readjust the idle TPS value.
Get your IAC's down to around 10-20 at idle and your idle TPS around .40-.42 and that hopefully will clear up some issues.