Turbo Buick get together

Buick get together

HEY GUY"S AJ AND MYSELF NEED HEAD COUNT?????:cool::cool: YOU COULD PM AJ OR PM ME MIGUEL ..:cool::cool:

Buick get together

IS THURSDAY!!! WE NEED HEAD COUNTGUY"S PM AJ OR MYSELF OR MARK FROM TR CUSTOM?? :cool:

Cool since your coming down I gues that means I can take advantage and have you install my son's alky-kit, lol. :D My son has my old T-Type, it has a 70 Q trim champion iron heads, 218 roller cam, and 3500 stall true R-Car,373 gears, moser axel and a classic fast. I believe it has one of your programs, cause Tony had called you for it. I built the motor myself. I have an 87' T-Type off frame restoration, stage 2 in the works. :biggrin::wink::biggrin:

Party

Ok here is some more info.
so far there are about thirty people going so far.
Hot dogs,burgers and maybe Keilbasa. Chips and Soft drinks. If you want beer you can bring your own if you like. (If anyone can get me 2 cases of Yuengling I will pay for it at the show!!!!)It sux that they don't sell it in CT.:mad:
I will update this thread as I get more info. Thanks, AJ

For the raffles we have;
TRCUSTOMPARTS(Mark Hueffman) assorted goodies:)
Keystone: polishes,waxes mugs and t-shirts
AJ(Hocon Ind Gas) Skil 4 1/2"angle grinder/assorted grinding & cutting wheels,welding coat,safety glasses,welding gloves
Miguel(Pats Auto Care) buffing/waxing

I will also be giving out free methanol,first come first served. I should have about 15 gallons.

Head Count

So far this is what we have.

confirmed to be there

GOT JCE + 1
HOTRODGN and his son
TR CUSTOMPARTS + 1
DAND
NASTYHABIT
GRANDNAT86 + 1
QUICKBUICK87 + 3
JIMMYMORRISONJR
BAADGN
OTTO
CONN84GN
GNFLYBY
TTAOWNER + 1
CARCRAZY1
LITTLE6PACK + 3
PIECE

MAYBE's

TURBO382NV
TURBOTOM72
FC227
DA35114
JLAT

SO FAR SO GOOD........ I know there are a lot more TB owners that have not responded yet. Hopefully they get word of when the show is. So keep on getting the word out. And don't forget all cars are welcome. Thanks,AJ

Got a guy coming over today to look at my tires and wheels who has a 70GS 455 and will try to convince him to come up. He is friends with a guy I know who has a GN, trying to get him to come too. Sure we will get some last minute Louies to show up.

Got a definite maybe from the Buick GS guy. Name is Shaun, has a Sherwood Green GS 455. Not sure about his friend with the GN yet.