turbo builder ?

inkcushion

I need parts to go fast
Need some advice here, what is everyones experience with turbos from precision or from john craig? any advice on which is better or what everyone prefers? warranty and so on? Thanks Alan

Haven't heard anything BUT good things about John Craig...good thing too because my car has one of his TE-61s on it. :D

What size torq conv. are you using in your car I'm interested in getting that turbo.

Purchased a TE-61 from John Craig, I took a lot of time reading post on this site and all I could find is good things about John Craig, he and his staff a very hospitable and the service/shipping was right on time. TE-61 spolls up nice and is very quiet. Read some previous post on John and you will find yourself on the phone, placing your order.

Craig is #1

Craig is the best. On the turbos i rebuild he does the machine work that i can not do in house for me. His work is A1.:) Frank

Hey I posted this in the general turbo tech area becuase more people would see it to get advice,hardly anyone looks in here,thanks for moving it!!!!! :mad: