turbo builder?

inkcushion

I need parts to go fast
I posted this earlier in here for a reason so I could get more feedback,but seeing it was moved for what ever reason I'll try it again,WHats everyones opinion on precision vs. John Craig I need to get a new turbo just need some advice,Does anyone have experience with warranty issues,problems etc. Thanks Alan

John Craig

I would go with John Craig @ Limit Engineering.Great turbo`s and very nice crew.John is a nice person to deal with and to talk to.
Check the turbo tech arena under John Craig.Nice compliments.:)

John Craig... He builds top notch stuff, and then stands behind his products!!!

Last night I put on my new turbo from limit, and let me tell you something it is great Chopper at limit hit it right on the head,by advising me on the turbo to get.They were great when it came to customer service as well, I told him I needed the turbo by friday on tuesday, they built the turbo the same day and shipped it as well. A-plus for Limit Enginerring, anyone want a great turbo and good customer service give them a call. Alan :)

Thank You, John Craig

I`ve order the copper gasket from John about week and half ago and I did not recieve it.So I called him Monday and reminded him.
I recieve it today 2 day air for NO CHARGE.I called them and they told me no Charge.WHAT A GREAT GUY.THANKS JOHN.He has earned me as a customer forever and my friends also.