Turbo Camaro

TurboNova

I just did headers and mounted the turbos for this car, the guy lives in the Portland area. It is a 522 Big Block Chevy. There are more pics on my fab site http://www.horsepowerconnection.com

vulcan12.JPG

vulcan13.JPG

Originally posted by JP87GN
Thats cool. what size are the twins? What kinda ET's is he looking for?

they are 70mm and I don't know what he is shooting for, I would expect low 8's high 7's

Glad to see Vulcan finally coming around. Looks like he's still hanging on to the blower though? :)

With the old blown-only setup I watched that car hang the front tires a long ways...come down hard, throw a few sparks, and still run 9.0. And he likes to drive it on the street too.

That car was always fun to watch run:) He was always on the edge of breaking into the 8,s but i never seen him do it.Another nice looking job Brian:cool: Your going to have alot of turbo cars running around this year.I hope they all show up at Turbo Thunder and show that Vega what a V8 turbo car should do LOL.I need to talk to Dal and get him to show up at TT with his 6sec Rustang)I guess it really not a Rustang with a carbon fiber body LOL)This years TT should have some fasts cars:eek: Keep up the nice work and keep putting those turbo cars on the road..I love to see it:)

Originally posted by geno
That car was always fun to watch run:) He was always on the edge of breaking into the 8,s but i never seen him do it.Another nice looking job Brian:cool: Your going to have alot of turbo cars running around this year.I hope they all show up at Turbo Thunder and show that Vega what a V8 turbo car should do LOL.I need to talk to Dal and get him to show up at TT with his 6sec Rustang)I guess it really not a Rustang with a carbon fiber body LOL)This years TT should have some fasts cars:eek: Keep up the nice work and keep putting those turbo cars on the road..I love to see it:)

Thanks Geno, Vulcan did get his car in the 8's I think 8.70s, it should be fun to watch this year. I really hope that we can get some of these cars to Turbo Thunder this year and I hope I can get there without breaking anything. I think you will see a few turbo cars out with my sticker on their window this year.