Turbo covers

rmar

Yo Baby Daddy
Anybody need a decent turbo cover??? I have a few.
I let some of my guys practice on them. So they are coated and look OK.
None are perfect, small pits on the side,but you don't see them.

$75 shipped and insured. to 48

3314141387_e41dd468b8.jpg

Just covers, all uncut.

Can you post pics please? I have no idea (or perhaps just never heard of it as a "cover") what you mean by just the cover.

Also- do you do powdercoating? If so, could you please PM me your number, I'd like to get a few things of mine coated.

That is tooooo f'n funny......:biggrin:

I will get ya some pics....
The powdercoating plant is up for sale. I shut it down last summer after 10+ years I had had enough.
I will be doing some custom work after we complete the sale.

The powdercoating plant is up for sale. I shut it down last summer after 10+ years I had had enough.

LMAO OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

Man I haven't had one of those on my car I think....ever... Shiet, I kept thinking "cover?! wtf is this guy talking about?! there's nothing covering my turbo!!"

lmao man, I'm either on too many drugs, or its been too long of a week, OR BOTH!

Damn the funny thing is I just sold one of those to a friend. I always called it the heat shield...well I feel more stupid than normal!

Please post pics though, and if you do begin to offer powdercoating again, will you make it public, or should I just PM you in a few months?

I hate to hear that! This mans work is unbelievable! Post some pics of the "covers" aka shields. Are they cut for Thdp?
I still have somethings i need to get done, will be in contact.

I hate to hear that! This mans work is unbelievable! Post some pics of the "covers" aka shields. Are they cut for Thdp?
I still have somethings i need to get done, will be in contact.

I would have already built a new play area at home to do custom work, but the powers that be advised against it until everything is final.

The good,bad and the ugly.......

2 have cermakrome and can be polished.
2 have powder and you will not need to polish.

Attachments

• Picture 215.jpg
    Picture 215.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 360
  • 000_0570.jpg
    000_0570.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 358
  • 000_0571.jpg
    000_0571.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 352
Note to self, hide the wifes generator for "toys" when taking TB pictures :biggrin::eek::biggrin:

I will take the "odd shaped" one at the top of the first pic, far right in the second pic, $75.00 Paypal being sent. :biggrin:

Bryan

LMAO OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

Man I haven't had one of those on my car I think....ever... Shiet, I kept thinking "cover?! wtf is this guy talking about?! there's nothing covering my turbo!!"

lmao man, I'm either on too many drugs, or its been too long of a week, OR BOTH!

Damn the funny thing is I just sold one of those to a friend. I always called it the heat shield...well I feel more stupid than normal!

Please post pics though, and if you do begin to offer powdercoating again, will you make it public, or should I just PM you in a few months?

hello; IMO a heat shield (cover) is needed on all street TB. Under Hood heat temps are up there so any help under there is appreciated. It's a heatshield or a one of those covers that are made of some sort of non metal material. I just saw one on a hot rod belonging to Geno on the other posts showing engine bay pics.
IBBY