Turbo Engine Swap

SilverTType

I have a 87 turbo engine, underhood wiring harness, intercooler and computer.....What else do I need to swap this to a 86 non fuel injected V6 regal? I will be using a turbo 350 transmission. HELP PLEASE!

Go look through the hybred section and see if that helps you. If you also go to turbobuicks.com there's a guy doing a conversion on an 80 monte turbo and he might be able to give you a better idea.

fuel tank for a FI engine and fuel lines. Do you have the ENTIRE engine, every sensor and IC brackets, CCCI brackets.....

You'll also need the wiring for the tank mounted fuel pump and I think even the harness for the dash for the gauges.

i have every thing from turbo to intercooler to wiring(under hood).......a complete engine,it is the factory one out of my 87 GN.i got a engine with lower miles for my GN and when i went to pick it up they gave me everything.i understand the fuel tank but why the dash?i dont care anything about a factory boost gauge or tach

i have every thing from turbo to intercooler to wiring(under hood).......a complete engine,it is the factory one out of my 87 GN.i got a engine with lower miles for my GN and when i went to pick it up they gave me everything.i understand the fuel tank but why the dash?i dont care anything about a factory boost gauge or tach

I did a 92 Z28 swap but from what I picked up reading here the entire wiring harness on a non turbo regal is different.