Turbo housing leak under pressure concerning?

Guys--I followed another members lead and built my turbo boost pressure tester. I used my air compressor to regulate the air to 10-15 psi. I took a picture of where I saw the leakage-- do I need to be concerned? My combo is a LS1 3.5 intake, I believe a 60 series turbo; precision intercooler, 3 inch dp, no cat, 42.5 injectors, razor alky. Pretty sure no other leaks including vacuum block. Input would be greatly appreciated. Daniel perkins

Attachments

• 1413070902189.jpg
    1413070902189.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 111
Guys--I followed another members lead and built my turbo boost pressure tester. I used my air compressor to regulate the air to 10-15 psi. I took a picture of where I saw the leakage-- do I need to be concerned? My combo is a LS1 3.5 intake, I believe a 60 series turbo; precision intercooler, 3 inch dp, no cat, 42.5 injectors, razor alky. Pretty sure no other leaks including vacuum block. Input would be greatly appreciated. Daniel perkins
Daniel, looks like the big o ring under the compressor housing from the pic. Easy fix, but prop need to find a turbo shop for the O ring to fix it.

BTW: is the DM after sales the rep that visits the dealer and always visits the service manager to deny warranty claims and OLH?:)

Steve--the district managers of Aftersales usually are not the ones that deny warranty or excessive olh--we would rather the field warranty managers do that. We are mainly focused on customer retention and selling more service and parts and making our dealers profitable. I don't wear a warranty sheriff's badge like we used to--Lol. We are a kinder, gentler, GM now. Ha.