TURBO JUNK.com DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM! BAD COMAPNY BBB ALSO HAS POST ON THEM!

1987T

Looking for 10's
So I saw a link on our sister site (Not sure it is but Ive always called TBs.com the little sister to this one lol)

So I checked it out and purchased a Few Decals from them. Low and behold!
STILL NOTHING!
Its been 4 weeks they took my money and NOTHING :mad:

I have sent 3 emails directly 4 emails threw there web site and no response. Even more disturbing! THEY HAVE NO PHONE # to contact them directly!

Im not filling a Dispute with my CC card as they should not get any ones money and they will get it that way as pay pal seller protection will give it to them.

SO Im filling a Dispute and will see if I get my decals (A hole $20) or my money.

:( I just dont want any one else to be scammed by these jokers :(

:crazy:

If u talking about turbojunky.com i bought 2 t shirts for them 3 weeks a go n nothing. Money was taken out right away tho.. Screw them if theY need 20 buks that bad . Let them keep it. I hate shity ppl

YES turbojunky.com DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! They should be removed from the other site as well. ;)

If u talking about turbojunky.com i bought 2 t shirts for them 3 weeks a go n nothing. Money was taken out right away tho.. Screw them if theY need 20 buks that bad . Let them keep it. I hate shity ppl

really? I can PM you my PayPal addy. ;)

Seriously, take a minute and dispute the charge - don;t let them take money for nothing.

Kno that i see im not the only one i will give my bank a call. It is bs. I agree should be removed..

They are not vendors on this site so it has been moved to the regular feedback section.:) We're a little pickier on the vendors that get in over here.:D

I almost bought some stuff from this site when I saw the google ad for it on here. I lost the link and never did order anything. Read this thread and was glad I didn't, but when I saw the ad on here again today, thought I'd bump this thread. IT IS STILL A BANNER AD THAT POPS UP HERE!

Did you ever get your stuff?

Nope not at all no response to my emails . Got my money back from my bank.. They going to disputed.. Stay way from those junkies!!!!