Turbo Limited for sale

SMS

This car is a converted 1986 NA Limited that I purchased last year at BG from a board member here. This car is indescernable from a 1987 turbo limited unless you look at the VIN or the trunk sticker. The shortblock is all stock, and the trans is a fresh stock re-built 200-4r with a new Pats 10" 3200 stall LU converter. Turbo is a ta-52 w/ a THDP.Exhaust is an ATR stainless single shot. Tires are like new BFG TA 235/60's on powder coated T-type rims.
Since purchase, I have added 60lb Motoron injectors, Weber ported heads, and intake, TurboTweak chip,and a RJC power plate. Interior is mint, and I have replaced the headliner. This car has the COMPLETE drivetrain from a turbo regal, NOS 87 chrome grill, and all the wiring for a PowerMaster system in case you want to add one.
The one thing the car does need is paint, which is all original except for the hood. There is not a spot of rust on the body anywhere. All basic turbo regal mods have been done including Walbro 340, hotwire, S-10 brake cylinders, long shoes, and a line-lock. Car also has HR parts-n-stuff LCA's. This car is perfect for someone who wants to hot-rod a Limited, but doesn't want to pay $$$ for one, or tear up an original. I have driven this car to a 11.77 @ 115 before adding the ported heads/intake. Also drove it home from BG so it is very reliable. Other interests made me decide to throw it out there on the market. Price is $10500 firm.

SMS454/Buick Limited - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting