Turbo Limited for sale

The car needs 3 things to be sold:

1. Someone who wants a nice Limited

2. Someone who actually has the $$

3. Someone to ACTUALLY show up and look at the car and how clean it is.
I won't have to say a word, this car will sell itself.

That being said, the market is very tough right now, however I refuse to give this car away. I may just let it sit for a year or so and try again, or maybe the interest will come back.

Oh my goodness I cannot believe I am seeing this car for sale at this price! This car is really really really nice. No offense but your pictures stink it looks better in real life.

I hate to be turd but I hope it don't sell. That car fits you perfect. I know you won't give it away. I hope your health gets better, it is very sad to see this awesome car for sale.

What would you suggest?

My advice would be:

Fly in with the money If you are interested in this car from these photos. It really does look better in real life, and because it does look so much better in real life I am sure this person will be driving home with it.

This is one of the very few cars I would feal comfortable getting into and driving to California, busting out an 11 sec pass and then drive back home to Northern Indiana. It is a darn nice car, Dave did one hellava job on it.

The car needs 3 things to be sold:

1. Someone who wants a nice Limited

2. Someone who actually has the $$

3. Someone to ACTUALLY show up and look at the car and how clean it is.
I won't have to say a word, this car will sell itself.

That being said, the market is very tough right now, however I refuse to give this car away. I may just let it sit for a year or so and try again, or maybe the interest will come back.

Good luck with the sale, I can attest to the slow market, been trying to sell my TTA since Feb and also will not give it away.:mad:

SOLD! Thanks to all for the kind and helpful comments that helped sell this car.

Steve