Turbo LUV ready by new season hopefully

sixgun86gn

six offender
Hey Dallas boys!My Turbo LUV (TurboLUVer)is starting to come together.I think I might have it ready in time for the race season in 04.The motor will be a girdled .030 4.1 with Champion GN1s,218 comp cam,1.65 rollers,ported stock headers,PTE FMIC,70mm TB,pt70gtq turbo,ME-R thumbwheel chip.Pretty much most of the stuff off the GN.I may have to start out with the ported iron heads though.The TA block for the GN is supposed to be here in early January.I will be focusing on getting the LUV up and running so I can take the GN down while I put together a 4.5 motor.I just picked up a TCI glide with a trans brake and 5000:eek: stall today and the shortblock is soon to be assembled.All that will be left soon is the shortened 9" and ladder bar suspension work.This thing is gonna be uuuuuuuugly!2500# race weight should be a blast!So,whaddaya think it'll do at redline?

Patrick, that should be cool! You should have a hellofva sleeper.

Are you coming to the Xmas party this Sunday?

Yes it will be a sleeper.It is so ugly right now though.Nobody would expect this rustbucket to run the way its going to.I will paint it,but I want it running first.

David I will see you at the party.
Pat.

Pat, Hope to see it when you get finished. Maybe at the next X bash ? Also Nice seeing everyone at the X mas party!

I hope to have it ready by then Phil.I want Mark to drive it once for me so I can watch it run.;)