Turbo Motion Group purchase guys please READ!!!!

tjhgn85

The Fast and the Furious
Here is what I got so far. If I have left out anybody please let me know, or if I have the wrong info please let me know that as well.
Everyone here is intrested. The guys with "NO" aren't ready to buy till next year.

cool 84 - No (Next year)
mike85gn - No (Next Year)
dave84gn No (Next Year)
John84GN - No (Next Year)
TurboBuickSix - No (Next Year)
Matthew Stuart - No (Next Year)
Dr. D - No (Next Year)
Boost231 - No (Next Year)
RSTTYPE85 - no
turbowrenchhead - just bought the V2

tjhgn85 - yes (End of Oct)
national84 - yes (End of Oct)
HOTSIX - yes (End of Oct)
Byron Jayne - yes (End of Oct)
85t-type yes (End of Oct)

Nocooler - No (Next Year)

Dude - I have had my kit for awhile........I may want a set of Turbomotion heads to go with the V2 intake tho......a man can dream right? :D

tjhgn85.....John84GN...NEXT YEAR....NOT END OF OCTOBER....I don't have the moola right now...but I'm a definate for like JAN/FEB...sorry dude, I don't mean to give you one less guy, but I said from the beginning that I WOULD NOT be able to do this til the first of the year...sorry man, no hard feelings...:)

Nocooler - Sorry my fault! That is why I did this to get everything straight.

John84GN- You wrote
I'm definately in...for a late winter, early spring project...count me IN!

That is why I thought you wanted to buy at end of Oct for winter project. My fault........ no hard feelings at all bud!!

Thanks guys
Tim

In your other post, Matthew Stuart said he'd be in for next summer-ish, if I recall correctly. Maybe he can be in with the other next year guys. That would make 6 of us so far. I may have a 7th as well, and I'll try and persuade an 8th.

Looks good. Glad we're getting some people together for a next-year purchase. I was thinking I'd be all alone, but this should work out well. Look forward to it, that's for sure. And we can use the October people as guini pigs to work out any problems (although I wouldn't expect any) :)

Mike: once we grab this, we'll definitely make for good competition with the 86/87's in the club.

Hey one thing I was wondering, the TM kit uses the stock 86/87 intercooler right? Well, couldn't we fit a bigger one in there? Seems to make sense since we have sooo much room, may as well go bigger! (I'm sure someone's thought of this... anyone?)

Dave

In your other post, Matthew Stuart said he'd be in for next summer-ish, if I recall correctly. Maybe he can be in with the other next year guys. That would make 6 of us so far. I may have a 7th as well, and I'll try and persuade an 8th.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sounds good I will make the update!

How much $$$$ is the turbo motion intake? Could the intake work well with stock Turbo ect...

It is with the group purchase $1199, it uses a stock IC...... Turbomotion.com

Dr. D
I will put you down!

Is there an estimate as to when the kits will be ready?
Thanks

i would be inerested in buying one in the new year may/june would be good?

Well for the may/june'ers out there, I would like to start thinking of a group buy of our own for the May~ish frame. I'm sure Jay won't mind :) an we could probably get a pretty sweet deal out of it.

I am still working out the details with Jay on what to do with eveyone that wants to wait till next year for this. I can speak for the 5 or so that want to do it by end of Oct, and that we don't want to wait till June of next year. I want mine done by June so I can be driving my car all summer! I am seeing if he can split the group purchase for all of us for part this year and part next year.

Now if you want to get your own then be my guest. Can't say that didn't piss me off cause. Tracking everyone who wants to be in this is a pain in the ass. If guys are gonna do that to me I'll pay the extra $200 and order it myself and forget the group purchase. I was doing this with everyone in mind

Tim

tjhgn85, your help is very appreciated, I probably wouldn't be getting the kit this soon without the group purchase.