Turbo Mustang vs Turbo Regal

BUICKTR

I have a grudge match against a low 11 Turbo Mustang 5.0 this weekend. Should be good. Getting my car tuned up and buying some C16. The advantage I have will probably be that my car is auto and that Mustang is a 5 speed. If he misses a gear it's a sure good bye! Will keep it posted!!;)

sweet race

Oh man, sounds like an awesome race! Show 'em who's boss!!
I dunno if this is possible, or a smart idea considering the power of the two cars, but is there any way it could be videotaped?? That'd be an MPG worth downloading for sure!! GOOD LUCK and GO BUICK!! :cool:

yeah keep that boost high and keep that octane high (c-16 is good) and make sure you have the good launch and traction! then it bye bye mustang!

My Buick ran a 11.22 at 121 mph. I saw that Turbo Mustang run a 11.30 at 120 mph a couple of weeks ago. Should come down to the driving. I talk to a friend of mine and hopefully keep fingers cross I could get it on video.:D I was doing some test and tuning tonight on the street. Checking 02 reading and for knock. We are not sure if its going to be at the track or our local street area where we are going to run. I will know by tommorrow when I go to the track. We will set up the run for Friday at track or on Sunday on the local street strip. Should be interesting. ;)

Take it from a Mustang guy..

You have a definite advantage with the auto. Driving a low 11 sec Stang, it's gonna be hard to get a perfect run. GET IT ON VIDEO!

It didn't happen!! Mustang had some issues. His car was having problems (popping), He race some camaro before I was going to race him and his car didn't want to run right:( I guess those Mustangs don't like turbos:D We are still going to go for it as soon as that car is running good again. I had a couple of LS1's for dinner though:p I believe that Mustang has a T-66 turbo and it does have a big front mount air to air Intercooler. It's a 302 with alum heads, 373 gears, inj ???, aftermarket intakes, cam.:rolleyes: