Turbo Regal Criminal on Ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Leader

Eat my valvestem caps!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445301732&category=39405

read the item description closely:

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT : 1984 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL A REAL ONE WINDOW STICKER IN HAND. LOW MILE CAR STRAIGHT BODY EASY FIX 1 OF 2000 MADE THIS YEAR. ENGINE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED OR REBUILT, TRANSMISSION HAS BEEN REBUILT. THIS CAR IS IN RHODE PLEASE E-MAIL TO VIEW. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?? CHECK OUT THE NEW GIVE AWAY OPENING BID. . ALL PARTS SHOWN ARE AVAILABLE. THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP. ALSO AVAILABLE 86-87 INTERCOOLER SETUP, REBUILT TRANSMISSION, INTERIOR, WHEELS TIRES. SHORT BLOCK NEEDING TO BE REBUILT OR REPLACED.

:mad: sick people....

i think that auction was on there the other day, just a little different ad, i never noticed what it was bidding for, but it said it was ready for a SBC... i wonder if they changed the ad or they deleted it, i cant find the link...

Anyone email the bidders to tell them what they are really bidding on? I just did.

I KNOW WTF HAPPENNED HERE!!!!!

this guy waited until bids were placed, THEN changed the description of the item, MAN WHAT A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: After being scrued (legitimately) out of $2400 on the bay, we dont buy anything over $250 unless I can drive there and pick it up if need be!!!:cool:

Nah Keith, the original ad was written like that when the bids were zero. I saw it about 4 hours after it was listed. It's lowdown but true.

I just sent this moron an email and he replied with:

Eat it.Punk kid maybe you are, you useless peice of garbage.
LEARN HOW TO READ STUPID.

5 mins later he emailed me, again:

I'll tell you what punky boy, if you win my valve stem cap I'll throw in hooked on phonics free just for you.
Stupid bi tch

Crapper, I've forgotten more than you will ever know.
No further e-mails from you will be necessary, that's an order, boy.
Do you understand?
Oh, I forgot you can't read.

I don't think I can get arrested for your stupidity.

Keep in mind that I only emailed him once. The 4 emails I got from him all came in a row, without me replying to any of them. This is obviously some punk kid trying to rip someone off.

????

What's this assholes addy? Let's clog his inbox w/ all kinds of BS and let him choke on it!!!:D :D :D

This is insane!

Where is the troll terminator?

I have heard that you can't find a real person to talk to at ebay to save your life. They even had an article on it in the Miami Herald...:mad:

Where does this guy live?

I sent the new high bidder an email. Let's see if he retacts the bid.

CHECK OUT THE NEW GIVE AWAY OPENING BID. ALL PARTS SHOWN ARE SHOWN. THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP.LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES. 86-87 INTERCOOLER SETUP, REBUILT TRANSMISSION, YOU CAN'T SEE THE TRANSMISSION. INTERIOR, WHEELS TIRES. MY SHORT BLOCK NEEDS TO BE REBUILT OR REPLACED

He is at $355 for a valve stem cap again !!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.