Turbo Regal Custom Parts

Rare91

Placed an order with Mark at TRCP. This is my second order with him and all I can say is he is good business. The parts are beautiful and the fit/finish are superb. I will be doing more business with Mark in the future.

Jeff H.

I totally agree!!!

I have bought door strap covers and EGR block off so far. I just ordered a shift knob and I can't wait to see it. I am addicted to the stuff he sells!

Next will be 140 speedo and electric exhaust cutout and console overlay.

I kinda wish I could actually call and talk to him though so I could tell him in person how cool I think his parts are.

You already told me here.:D Thanks guys. I don't list my phone number as my time is very limited as it is a part time business. Sooo, after working my full time job and getting home, every spare minute goes to making stuff and filling orders. Plus have to keep the wife happy, so if I was taking phone calls all the time I wouldn't get anything done!

I always try to reply promptly to emails so there is always communication with me.

Insight on TRCP

Let me tell you about Mark! I bought strap cover, center console cover, and the dash plate from him right after I got my t-type. I recieved them all in fast but the dash plate was warped where some nuckle head had bent it in shipping. I sent him an email telling him about it and he sent me one back asking for a pic so he could see the damage himself. I sent him one and he sent me out a new one RIGHT THEN!!! Thats the way a GOOD seller handles himself! The parts are TOP notch and I will buy from him again in a split second on anything I need! Respect is not given, it is earned! The way he handled it and took care of me is more than the way it should be done and all sellers should be JUST like him!!! Daniel Ray

You can't say enough good things about Mark H, Absolutely TOP NOTCH products AND service. one of the best vendors i've ever dealt with, i can't wait till my a/c delete plate comes in. I have just about every product he makes on BOTH my cars.

I too have nothing but awesome things to say about his products and customer service.:D