Turbo sneeze, snort, surge

eduardo

G-Body87
Ok so I recently got myself a regal t type and everything was running good as far as I could tell ( not to much of a guru when it comes down to turbos or mods in general) but anyway I was up at a red light and finally gave it some thought to see how fast I could go from 0 to whatever and in doing so I noticed right around the moment I hit 60 or so from the light I let off the gas right away ( I know, a big mistake apparently, right?) . Well in doing so I starting hearing some chirp kind of noise and from what I've Hurd I've been told and have ruled it out as the term goes " turbo snort, turbo sneeze etc. my question is how can I get my car to sound normal again I'm not really liking this grumpy sound especially after knowing what it originally sounded like before. It's really eating at at me! Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Eduardo​

Yeah sorry I hope it doesn't bother anyone but after posting the first one and going through the threads again I felt it belonged more in the general turbo tech thread

NP.....You can request it be moved, or delete the one you don't want. Just let it be known, and a mod will help.(y)