Turbo Stang on the highway...watch the end!!

Ha Ha. What a chump, I've seen stuff like that go down and then the guy says " sure I'll go apologize", and then gets a gun out of his car. People act tough until you have a pistol pointed in your face, besides, she was fat anyway. :eek:

Nice highway runs!!!

Looks like that turbo coupe runs pretty strong... Any idea on what it runs?? It is never cool to talk about a guys girlfriend I don't care how she looks and for the record if that guy did call her fat that is like the pot calling the kettle black!

In the future please try and refrain from posting vids with bad language or if there is a little bit such as in this vid at least throw up a "NWS warning"... I'm not the type to start deleting stuff, but we do have rules to follow on this forum as this is a "PG" site...

Thanks for posting! :)

Btw

I assume Maximus is your car?? That is a sick street car your have :eek:

86brick said:
Looks like that turbo coupe runs pretty strong... Any idea on what it runs?? It is never cool to talk about a guys girlfriend I don't care how she looks and for the record if that guy did call her fat that is like the pot calling the kettle black!

In the future please try and refrain from posting vids with bad language or if there is a little bit such as in this vid at least throw up a "NWS warning"... I'm not the type to start deleting stuff, but we do have rules to follow on this forum as this is a "PG" site...

Thanks for posting! :)

Steve, you have to admit there is a lot of attitude associated with cars and girls, I've seen plenty of guys get bad for no reason and then have it turn ugly. One of the main reasons I don't street race anymore, don't need some angry dude showing up on my doorstep with my family around. They were both fat.... :D :eek:

Big Stu said:
Steve, you have to admit there is a lot of attitude associated with cars and girls, I've seen plenty of guys get bad for no reason and then have it turn ugly. One of the main reasons I don't street race anymore, don't need some angry dude showing up on my doorstep with my family around. They were both fat.... :D :eek:

Stu, I agree with ya and have seen the samething down here at the street races and even at our local track! It's just not worth it to get involved in that stuff....

86brick said:
Stu, I agree with ya and have seen the samething down here at the street races and even at our local track! It's just not worth it to get involved in that stuff....

I know, it's a shame too, because it used to be fun, a friendly wager here and there. Now, it's like these guys have the local dope dealers backing on their cars to buy the best stuff and it's way too serious to even remotely think of going against those guys. Oh well, the track has race gas..... :D

Big Stu said:
I know, it's a shame too, because it used to be fun, a friendly wager here and there. Now, it's like these guys have the local dope dealers backing on their cars to buy the best stuff and it's way too serious to even remotely think of going against those guys. Oh well, the track has race gas..... :D

Yeah down here what I found funny is when guys started bringing cars on trailers to race street cars that are driven everywhere..... And the best part is they are on a slick (they make sure to spray VHT in their lane) and don't want to give anything to a radial tired street car (give me a break)!!! Thing is when you got the dope dealers backing cars you know there will be guys out there with guns waiting for something bad to go down.... It's just better at the track although as I said I've seen some crazy stuff like that at our track especially at the Outlaw Sundays at Moroso.. One of the reasons why they now have a sign at the entrance that says something along the lines of "No illegal gambling, weapons, drugs, or fighting allowed on property" :eek:

DOH!! Sorry about the NWS warning, it wont happen again.

As far as the end of the video:
The Big guy yelling WAS NOT involved in the actual race. The guy getting yelled AT was the driver of the 05 (500rwhp) The very last guy seen in the video, is the driver of the Fox Stang (500+? RWHP)
Anywho, the 05 driver is over on the local stang site telling everyone how his car is the best, he is the best, noone can spend more than him, etc etc etc
Here are a couple of his direct quotes....

" You got smacked down BAD by me once on Rt 27, with my family in the car, a full tank of gas, no tuning, blah, blah' blah. Any way, I can t hook up all those balls to the pavement from a start, even with DR's, but from A 40 MPH roll, you gonna be toast. Must have A/C, a back seat, glass windows, and no elaborate, unneccessary wings to apply. No shell-of-a-car-with a tightly wound rubberband under the hood. Must be registered and insured. Line it up, fool."

"Solid 500+ ,baby,button up! Carbon fiber drive shaft,aluminium FW, 4.30's, long tubes, h- pipe, TB, the list goes on and on. Also, I recently bought a 93 Cobra just to look at, while I wrench on the '05. Nice view."

"And you all can call me MR MUSTANG, for obvious reasons."

"I definitely am the fastest '05, without question. Ill give you all a few years to catch up. s197= the future"

And his last post on the board...
"So the full-all-out NHRA drag car did what I thought it would do to my comfortable ,sexy , state of the art-everyones head turns-just to look at my ****-and give me compliments- car. Thats about what I expected. But what I also expected happened. Some hot head and a high schooler set me up on camera by trying to defend a beautiful fairy princess' honor and said that I insulted her. I didnt even get to talk to anyone or look at anything before he jumped my ****. Too bad. But, thats what I expected, and I wasnt dissapointed. And yes, I could tell that certainly wasnt my kind of crowd, lets just say that the ,um, "vehicles" werent my taste. Im joing the TSMC tommorow, right next to the Shelby 500's and pristine Cobra R's. I just dont think you guys are gonna work out for me at this time. My **** makes 500+ hp at the wheels and is very nice. Thats not good enough for this type of Butler County crowd, (and I didnt see anyone or anything that I would even want to own for about 5 seconds, jealous turds), sacrafice everything that makes a car nice for the fastest- tubbed-fuel cell-no A/c-no-original-bodypanels-or-paint-crawl in thru the window-car? Not me, no thanks."

I was surprised when he did show up and race. I will give him that. :)

QWK said:
DOH!! Sorry about the NWS warning, it wont happen again.

As far as the end of the video:
The Big guy yelling WAS NOT involved in the actual race. The guy getting yelled AT was the driver of the 05 (500rwhp) The very last guy seen in the video, is the driver of the Fox Stang (500+? RWHP)
Anywho, the 05 driver is over on the local stang site telling everyone how his car is the best, he is the best, noone can spend more than him, etc etc etc
Here are a couple of his direct quotes....

" You got smacked down BAD by me once on Rt 27, with my family in the car, a full tank of gas, no tuning, blah, blah' blah. Any way, I can t hook up all those balls to the pavement from a start, even with DR's, but from A 40 MPH roll, you gonna be toast. Must have A/C, a back seat, glass windows, and no elaborate, unneccessary wings to apply. No shell-of-a-car-with a tightly wound rubberband under the hood. Must be registered and insured. Line it up, fool."

"Solid 500+ ,baby,button up! Carbon fiber drive shaft,aluminium FW, 4.30's, long tubes, h- pipe, TB, the list goes on and on. Also, I recently bought a 93 Cobra just to look at, while I wrench on the '05. Nice view."

"And you all can call me MR MUSTANG, for obvious reasons."

"I definitely am the fastest '05, without question. Ill give you all a few years to catch up. s197= the future"

And his last post on the board...
"So the full-all-out NHRA drag car did what I thought it would do to my comfortable ,sexy , state of the art-everyones head turns-just to look at my ****-and give me compliments- car. Thats about what I expected. But what I also expected happened. Some hot head and a high schooler set me up on camera by trying to defend a beautiful fairy princess' honor and said that I insulted her. I didnt even get to talk to anyone or look at anything before he jumped my ****. Too bad. But, thats what I expected, and I wasnt dissapointed. And yes, I could tell that certainly wasnt my kind of crowd, lets just say that the ,um, "vehicles" werent my taste. Im joing the TSMC tommorow, right next to the Shelby 500's and pristine Cobra R's. I just dont think you guys are gonna work out for me at this time. My **** makes 500+ hp at the wheels and is very nice. Thats not good enough for this type of Butler County crowd, (and I didnt see anyone or anything that I would even want to own for about 5 seconds, jealous turds), sacrafice everything that makes a car nice for the fastest- tubbed-fuel cell-no A/c-no-original-bodypanels-or-paint-crawl in thru the window-car? Not me, no thanks."

I was surprised when he did show up and race. I will give him that. :)

HA HA HA!!! That is awesome, what an ass. When I mentioned guns earlier: yeah, this guy is exactly the one to get smoked for running his mouth. By the way, 500 is nice, but there are plenty of demonic rides out there with alot more than that, pretty funny. Thanks for the clip, got some more? :D

Wow he sure does have a LOT of excuses... Bottom line is run what ya brung and hope you brought enough! Also, I don't think he's kidding anyone the guy was obviously pissed for a reason (he must've said something to that guys girl to get him that pissed off) and why would he walk over and apologize if he didn't say anything.... LOL :eek:

guess he hasn't heard of the guy in Orlando that has an 04 mustang turbo charged with custom block. He's pushing 986 dyno HP. Been in MM&FF magazine. Toasting every Supra and other jap crap in the area that think they're badass.

soundguy said:
guess he hasn't heard of the guy in Orlando that has an 04 mustang turbo charged with custom block. He's pushing 986 dyno HP. Been in MM&FF magazine. Toasting every Supra and other jap crap in the area that think they're badass.

I know the one, I have all those issues. That IS a sick car. I agree, try getting around that guy on the highway. :D

What board does this guy post on (trash talking mustang asshat)? Where are they located? Would like to know the name he goes by on that board also.

Plus 500hp out of a boosted sbf isnt very impressive to me. The sbc we are putting in my 85 mustang hatchback put down 514/564 at the wheels all motor N/A while in the camaro. Cant wait to see the numbers once i stick the little blue bottle in there. ;)

turbo stang

soundguy said:

WOLVERINE sn95 1000 hp from orlando. On 18's went 10 flat at 140 something in street trim.Then you have guys like this one everywhere. There is one in tampa with a 11 flat n2o, everyother bolt on imagineable ls1 6 speed. Smack talks when he loses from a dig. Smack talks when he loses from a roll. Every excuse in the book. Well my nitrous bottle was low pressure, my clutch is going bad(500miles going bad), My dragradials are not broke in, I hurt my foot playing flag football so I cant clutch, etc. Anymore 500 whp cars are common. Guess with the emergence of the new zo6 we will see 1000 be the new mark for everyone to hit :D Hope I can make it out the driveway with my heap everyday. :rolleyes: