Turbo Thunder 2012?

I visited with Gene regarding this subject yesterday. The inside word is "yes" there will be Turbo Thunder in 2012!!
I'll leave the explanation of the details to Jason (Mr. GNNW) and Gene. All I can say is it's sounds pretty frickin' exciting.

Stay tuned...

Dave Johnson and I have discussed the 2012 event and plan on making the pull from AZ this year. We're going to try to convince a couple of others to come with us to support your event. We just need to know the date and location so we can plan accordingly.

Yes, of course there will be a Turbo Thunder event in 2012. . . and will be every year as long as it is in our care! As Gene mentioned, we're shooting for Ridge in late July, but they have a bunch to do to finish the facility and a very busy schedule to work us into. We weren't too pleased with Pacific last year, and Bremerton doesn't really have enough shut-down for our fast folks. SOOO. . . if not Ridge, it will end up being Mission or Woodburn. We'll keep you guys up to the minute as soon as we know!

Incidentally, TT needs sponsors again this year - so if you'd like to get in on the event, shoot us some email at info@gnnorthwest.com and we'll get you looped in!

X2 for Mission Raceway. The schedule is set for the season but they may be able to fit Turbo Thunder in with another event/race day.

Datar

Yeah Do Mission I have never gone there but my uncle and cousin have and say nothing but good things. I'd love to go !!!!

I drove down to Oregon for turbo thunder back in 03-04 but the car was only a 13second 15 psi turd then . I'll be there wherever it is somehow.

Where is this event going to be held and when?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick