Turbo Thunder 2012?

Come on up to Mission, we'd love to see all of you!
Lots of accommodations, restaurants, etc minutes from the track.
The track with the all grass pit areas.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Is PIR a poor location or a difficult facility to use?

Thanks
~JM~

PIR is a good track to race for fun on Friday and Saturday evenings. As far as I know they do not schedule any day time events. They have 1/8 mile ET bracket racing on Wednesday nights starting at 4:00pm and there weekend Late Night 1/4 mile drags also start at 4:00. They also do not allow over night camping so I doubt this would work for Turbo Thunder.

Yes, camping would be a requirement. That's to bad, the location seems nice.

Thanks
~JM~

Well we were holding out for Ridge, but are currently negotiating with Bremerton. I expect to update this thread and our website this week with all the details.

Alright - TT2K12 is going to be July 20th and 21st at Bremerton Raceway! Still waiting on confirmation for times and some special details. We'll update this thread with all the details shortly!

Not familiar with the big turbo hauler but sounds better than sparkys tow. Hotairs don't make enuff power to blow stuff
up so I'll be fine.

I'll be there!
You need to get your buddy at Turbo Technology to chip in this year and give to this event..Hehe JK but it would be nice sense your car is kinda sponsored by him and his costumers cars have taken home the money before. Not to mention he stiffed me one year and writes on his web page his cars took home the money again... I know that has nothing to do with you and his costumers are welcome because the race is open to everybody not just Buicks.Look forward to seeing you there. I just had to bust your balls about it or i wouldn't be me LOL

It's almost time you turbo crazies!! Let's make some noise in this post.

I plan on bringing the motor home and staying overnight for the first time. Hope to get the wife to come along. Looking forward to grillin up some steaks Friday night and bs'ing with everyone over a cold one. Should be a blast. Really looking forward to this great event.

I actually have my car together and took it out to Pacific last night. I Know< its been 4-5 yrs since it saw the track! Best of 11.9 but then I found my throttle was being stopped at 2.74 volts (about 2/3 open) because I had my t-bolt clamp in the way. then I ran 2 m0re times and had to lift alot because of traction or it started to break up, Not sure what thats about yet.

Does anyone know if they sell C16 fuel at Bremerton Raceways or where I can get it around Renton/Seattle area?
I think I want to turn the alky off and run race fuel to be safe.

Sweet!! It's been literally years since i've frequented this forum and am happy i checked it today. I hope to make the meet (sans car) but it will hopefully give me a kick in the posi to get it together. Hope to see some familiar faces there. Is this the event where it's open to other vehicles as well? Or at least share the track?

Randy (Seattle)
ps- I miss the old style where you could see locations, etc :/

Sweet!! It's been literally years since i've frequented this forum and am happy i checked it today. I hope to make the meet (sans car) but it will hopefully give me a kick in the posi to get it together. Hope to see some familiar faces there. Is this the event where it's open to other vehicles as well? Or at least share the track?

Randy (Seattle)
ps- I miss the old style where you could see locations, etc :/

Sorta. This event is open to all US Domestic turbocharged vehicles. Certainly there will be other race classes happening as usually since we aren't that big of an event.

Come on out. It will be cool and fun as always!