TURBO THUNDER 2K12 is THIS WEEKEND!

gnnorthwest

Turbo Buick Shop
preview

Bremerton Raceway - 7500 Old Clifton Rd. Port Orchard, WA 98367 - (360) 674-2280
Test and Tune: Friday, July 20th - Gates Open at 3:00PM
Racing: Saturday, July 21st - Gates Open at 9:00AM
Camping Available All Weekend

Pricing:
Racers: Weekend Pass: $50
ENTRY FEE FOR TURBO THUNDER IS $20 - 100% OF FEE GOES TO PRIZES
$10 Overnight camping fee
Classes and Restrictions:
TOP TURBO: Domestic turbocharged vehicles only - 11.49 and faster bracket.
TURBO PRO: Domestic turbocharged vehicles only - 11.50 and slower bracket
Special recognition for Buick cars - Quickest Stock Block (lowest ET overall), Fastest Turbo Buick (highest MPH overall)

Over $1000 in Cash and Prizes::eek:
1st Place (each class): $250.00 + 2/3 of total entry fees for class
2nd Place (each class): $100.00 + 1/3 of total entry fees for class
Bonus Prize: TOP TURBO winner gets a $250 discount certificate from HRPartsNStuff!
Bonus Prize: TURBO PRO winner gets a full case (6 32oz bottles) of Torco UL Accelerator - a $120 value!

Okay guys - thanks to our AWESOME SPONSORS this year (go here to see them: http://www.gnnorthwest.com/tt2k12), Turbo Thunder 2K12 has some pretty huge prizes! First place in either class is guaranteed a $250 payout + 2/3 of the entry fees for that class PLUS a hefty bonus prize of sponsor-provided merchandise! If there are 20 cars in your field, you're talking about a total 1st place payout of over $500 in cash and a bonus prize worth at least $120!! You'll also get a SWEET trophy.

So, if you were on the fence about coming out and doing some bracket racing with your rig, I figure that should push you right off of it. :)

We're looking forward to seeing all of you out there on Friday and Saturday.

If you do come out Friday for TNT and intend to either stay overnight or just come back Saturday, MAKE SURE you tell the person at the gate at Bremerton that you're with Turbo Thunder. That will save you a bundle (almost $20) in a package deal over paying for each day individually.

Sounds like alot of fun.

Wish I could be there.....

Lame! No missing allowed!! :)

But seriously, if you can't make it this year - we'll be thinking of you! Make sure to plan to come on out next year!

Think I my car may miss tomorrow but I'll be there . Worked all day on it and still just won't run right.

Good time Fri night with fellow racers. There weren't many cars out so we were able to run as much tuning as desired.

Fun hanging around the "campfire" and bs'ing with everyone.

Hope to see more turbo cars out racing with us today.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great weekend of racing! Thanks for holding this event!

Very fun event. The 10 or so runs I made provided me with a ton of data to tune from and it was great hanging out with people of like interest!

Good times! You guys are running some really fast cars :D It was great meeting everyone and a big thanks to Gene and his Crew for putting on an excellent event.

Attachments

• IMG_3058.JPG
    IMG_3058.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3060.JPG
    IMG_3060.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3063.JPG
    IMG_3063.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3081.JPG
    IMG_3081.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3088.JPG
    IMG_3088.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3089.JPG
    IMG_3089.JPG
    904.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3092.JPG
    IMG_3092.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3093.JPG
    IMG_3093.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    984.4 KB · Views: 101
I had a great time too! my poor car had spent to much time under the cover! If I can get a few bugs worked out it will surely be a beast. Good to see everyone and meet a few others.

This is my 11th year in a row going to this event and it's still the #1 outing that I look forward to and enjoy. The wife and I had a great time again. Doesn't matter how big or small the turnout is it is a lot of fun.
Always nice to see familiar folks plus a few new folks. Hopefully the newbies are excited after seeing the racing to pick up a turbo Buick and join in the fun.

Greatly appreciate all the sponsors, Jason, Gene, Dan, Lora for their efforts with continuing to hold this great event.

Already looking forward to next year.

Maybe we can get a few of us out again at BOP at Bremerton later this year.

JP87GN said:
I had a great time too! my poor car had spent to much time under the cover! If I can get a few bugs worked out it will surely be a beast. Good to see everyone and meet a few others.

Glad to see ya finally getting that bad boy back on the road and running strong. A little more tuning and you might catch me :)